Cybercab investment…What do you think?

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor


Interesting take but I would wait for the 1st Gen kinks to be worked out first.
Also thinking of insurance and adoption rate for my neck of the woods.

Mods, feel free to move it to the appropriate forum if necessary.
 
This is a good idea. I will do it. You can make a thousand dollars a day. Hell, you can make $500 in 12 hours just driving on your own. You can easily make $350 a day within that 12 hours, the five hundred is optimum. Shit, let that mofo run 22 hours a day, bring it in for cleaning and servicing. I would run that shit everyday.
 
Was thinking of getting a fleet myself. The liability is a high question mark
Depending on how folks are willing to trust driverless cars in your area, it would be a good idea. I want to do some more market research. Tesla is already ubiquitous in the DMV so I’m sure the adoption and utilization rates will be favorable.
The profit margin gotta make sense to proceed but I like it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top