Cyba Secrets: Tax Lein Certificates

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I gave up on it. It was too much work for me at the time. All the homes would already be gone whenever I tried to bid.
You gotta do your research first. Organize your targets by zip codes and basically play it like a fantasy football auction draft. If you miss out on your number one pick go to plan B,C, etc.

The best way to do this is go to www.bidbaltimore.com

You can download the taxsale list as an excel file. Eliminate ALLL of the east baltimore properties cause you ain’t getting those. Zero in on west baltimore, organize by lien amount and zip code. Look at your budget. If you have $1000 eliminate all liens over $1,000 and start to assemble your game plan.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta do your research first. Organize your targets by zip codes and basically play it like a fantasy football auction draft. If you miss out on your number one pick go to plan B,C, etc.

The best way to do this is go to www.bidbaltimore.com

You can download the taxsale list as an excel file. Eliminate ALLL of the east baltimore properties cause you ain’t getting those. Zero in on west baltimore, organize by lien amount and zip code. Look at your budget. If you have $1000 eliminate all liens over $1,000 and start to assemble your game plan.
Good shit

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone know where you can check out liens in Georgia? Besides stalking the courthouse?
What county? Tax sales are local, not statewide. I’m familiar with Maryland. The sales are way different in Baltimore City than Baltimore County. I would expect Fulton county to be different than Clayton and Forsyth. What area are you looking at?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What county? Tax sales are local, not statewide. I’m familiar with Maryland. The sales are way different in Baltimore City than Baltimore County. I would expect Fulton county to be different than Clayton and Forsyth. What area are you looking at?

Probably start with Fulton because of the Beltline project here. Where my grand parents houses are, (which are literally maybe 15 min apart by bike; 5 by car if that), the Beltline runs right through and houses and SCHOOLS are being snatched. If you are familiar with the Slutty Vegan hype the restaurant is a street over from these two neighborhoods. It's a good place to start, but I recognize that houses in Clayton County are cheap for the size; DeKalb County has houses that are hits and misses; and Rockdale County has good properties, but it looks like neighborhoods are hits and misses.

I really could go all around the Metro area. Just a good place to start.