Curiosty licked the Kat...

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So in the other thread you said it was cool but in this thread you wanna come at me again:confused:

Anyways ... my ego is far from inflated and I'm not paranoid ... for the 3rd time ... I was mistaken ... so you can drop it now

Why were you mistaken. Don't know you, never seen you.

Cool, stop responding

nubias_d

Potential Star
Registered
You have got to be the lamest dude I've seen in a while. You pick on females on forums. You fucking douche bag! I think you probably get off on this type of shit. Your the sick fag that pays for women to stomp on his balls...or maybe pee in his face and call him Sally.

GET A LIFE AND START FUCKING SOME PUSSY.

(whispers)*Don't pay for it though.*

INVICTUS3RD

Potential Star
Registered
All this fighting which is totally uncalled for (fighting with women:smh::smh::smh:) is taking our focus off the main reason we are here:

FOR THE DAMN STORY TO BE FINISHED!!!!

unrealskillz06

Support BGOL
Registered
..........wow....she really isnt goin to post it huh?? I bet its gon be sum trapped in the closet shit where a midget wit dreds come out....:yes:

You have got to be the lamest dude I've seen in a while. You pick on females on forums. You fucking douche bag! I think you probably get off on this type of shit. Your the sick fag that pays for women to stomp on his balls...or maybe pee in his face and call him Sally.

GET A LIFE AND START FUCKING SOME PUSSY.

(whispers)*Don't pay for it though.*

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
All this fighting which is totally uncalled for (fighting with women:smh::smh::smh:) is taking our focus off the main reason we are here:

FOR THE DAMN STORY TO BE FINISHED!!!!

Invictus it seems to be the trend. The thread has now become what it has. :smh:

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
Folks, it looks like we may have to resort to kidnapping Onyx in order to get the conclusion to this story. I mean, Lady Scorpio has volunteered to sacrifice herself and that hasn't worked. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Folks, it looks like we may have to resort to kidnapping Onyx in order to get the conclusion to this story. I mean, Lady Scorpio has volunteered to sacrifice herself and that hasn't worked. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

I'm wit it wats the plan?

I say we fuck her until she is about to cum then pull out before she does and force her to finish the story before we finish her off and let her cum:lol:I know ... I'm an evil genius right:devil:

INVICTUS3RD

Potential Star
Registered

And that is sad...i mean, when we were little kids, we fought girls and girls fought boys over stupid little kid stuff, mostly because we liked the girls and did not know how to get them, so we did dumb kid stuff.

BUT...now we are (suppose) to be grown ass men and we are still fighting with women...Sad.:smh::smh::smh:

People have issues...and their issues, have issues.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

LadyScorpio your right, there is a trend. I'm not going into details but it does exist. Well have a blackman living in the White House before this story is ever concluded. :hmm:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep seeing this post...and I check it...but no story...

Why is it here? Why must it taunt me so?!

Please end the agony...

slik

Potential Star
Registered
Wow, how did I miss this thread! Good post, but what happen to the rest of the story? I'm still waiting on part 5.

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
Onxyfemme I'll to give my body to you and do any and thing you ask (like i wouldn't anyway :rolleyes:) if you finish this story.
So these negros can stop beggin'.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Onxyfemme I'll to give my body to you and do any and thing you ask (like i wouldn't anyway :rolleyes:) if you finish this story.
So these negros can stop beggin'.

Guess you don't know Onyx. She started a story some years back when my child was in grade school. She's in college now and its still not finished.

Yeah Baby I'm talking about ya! Thought I forgot? Nope, I just gave up! :hmm: