cum dumpster??

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
got a question for the fam.

I have noticed that if I cum 3 times a day everyday in my girl, her pussy still does not stink. She is a very clean woman so everytime we finish up a session she runs off to the bathroom and cleans up. She doesn't douch she just lets it come out by gravity.

Now my question is if i am dropping loads 3 times a day then how can she be so good smelling?

i have been through my share of women that smell like fish before i even got the pussy. I mean she is letting gravity do it work and taking showers but i know how cum can smell after a while so what gives?:eek:

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
richard-pryor.jpg

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maybe her other man makes her keep it clean and you're just reaping residual benefits! :lol::lol::lol:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
12 years on this board yet you still make a post about some bullshit :smh:

gotdamn even vets losing there rabbit ass minds round these parts

oatsuzn

Support BGOL
Registered
Her pussy doesn't stink because cum (on a molecular level) partially contains bleach...just try putting it in her eyes and see what happens.

Last edited:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have noticed that if I cum 3 times a day everyday in my girl, her pussy still does not stink. She is a very clean woman so everytime we finish up a session she runs off to the bathroom and cleans up. She doesn't douch she just lets it come out by gravity.

Now my question is if i am dropping loads 3 times a day then how can she be so good smelling?

i have been through my share of women that smell like fish before i even got the pussy. I mean she is letting gravity do it work and taking showers but i know how cum can smell after a while so what gives?:eek:

You fuckin' raw dog AND choppin' bitches who smell like fish BEFORE you got the pussy? :confused:

Oh_snap_you_got_da_aids__by_Shadowolf159.jpg

Coyote

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comes in...
Looks at the first line of his text...
Hears himself muttering "Aaaahhh hell"...
Walks out.

SHOWOFF

Star
BGOL Investor

1ru1ow.gif

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

15i1e6p.jpg