Congratulatons Sox -=- and Ken Williams

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="4"><center>
I don't know what his politics might be, but
You have to be <u>proud</u> of this Black General Manager</font size></center>

[frame]http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/team/exe_bios/williams_ken.html[/frame]

Greed

Star
Registered
only a red sox fan knows what this feel like.

a regular fan of a world series winner has no idea.

i told people today that the 1st day of the rest of my life starts today.

now i'm not too sure i was joking.

my old dirty sox cap is a badge of honor now. i been there through the pain and i'm shaking my head letting it soak in.

all that i typed says nothing about how i really feel .

wire to wire 1st place. unbelievable.

Greed

Star
Registered
unfortunately, you're not genuine.

you're so sad you dont even realize how great it would be for that to happen.

HandsSolo2K5

Star
Registered
Makkonnen said:
unfortunately you are genuine lmao
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats Funny... Congrats to Ken Williams and The Big Hurt.... who had to battle the contingent of RACIST BRIDGEPORT AREA WHITE SOX FANS who perennially called for his head and to Ozzie Guillen, and who I met one time downtown. Cool cat.... but still FUCK THE WHITE SOX AND GREED TOO!!!!

Greed

Star
Registered
HandsSolo2K5 said:
Thats Funny... Congrats to Ken Williams and The Big Hurt.... who had to battle the contingent of RACIST BRIDGEPORT AREA WHITE SOX FANS who perennially called for his head and to Ozzie Guillen, and who I met one time downtown. Cool cat.... but still FUCK THE WHITE SOX AND GREED TOO!!!!
so sad.

Black_Immortal

Support BGOL
Registered
HandsSolo2K5 said:

I knew that I could count on you to provide the Cub fan perspective. Congrats to the White Sox :D

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The 2007 baseball seasons starts Monday.
Ken Williams is still around, though Blacks
appear to be dwindling in the Major Leagues.

Bump

`

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
White Sox....White Sox.....GO GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Even though we didn't win it in '06, I'm STILL on a high from '05. Hopefully Pods and Buerhle can get back to '05 form; Dye can remain hot, Uribe doesn't get shipped to jail overseas and we can find a solid 4th and 5th man in the rotation.

Chi Shot Caller

Star
Registered
although this should be on the sports page yeah man i hope the sox bounce back. last year their offense was better then the year before. now if our pitching can bounce back. its funny how all the haters have the sox 4th in their division when realistically the only thing they did was trade away 1 starter from last year and get 5 young arms in return... doesn't look too bad to me. go sox