Confessions...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
i confess i miss yall...and hope some people miss me.

i confess that i love my job....got a whole bunch of pick up games.

n842680768_901050_2018.jpg

i confess that i love my iphone also.

-Niggu

Go do my homework niggu.
2qd5l.jpg

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I confess that I voted just over a week ago, and it felt damn good. This time I voted FOR someone instead of voting AGAINST someone as I did in 2000 and 2004...

I confess that one of my cousin's voted yesterday for the first time in his life (28 years)...

I confess that I encourage you all to get out there and vote. If you can, do it early, but if not get out there on Nov. 4 and make sure your voice is heard...

i early voted also.

niggus clapped when i walked in.

they was like "is this your first time sweetie??"

That's what's up Shaddy. Glad you voted homie...

ho.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yep....i be banging them sales.

whats funny is that im like the only dude who works there that is always requested to be used for help.

its like i have clients.

and that hoodrat crowd that comes on the weekends is no joke.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Check out this video...

...Notice how it says "Barack Obama...President" at the end. I like that part, and hope to see it over the next several years...:yes:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I confess that I loathe songs that talk about womens' independence and being "grown and sexy." Personally, I feel more sexy in sweats and a wife beater, at times, and, at this point in my life, I feel prepared to provide a stable and loving home to a husband and, eventually, children...The independent shit is overrated...

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that I loathe songs that talk about womens' independence and being "grown and sexy." Personally, I feel more sexy in sweats and a wife beater, at times, and, at this point in my life, I feel prepared to provide a stable and loving home to a husband and, eventually, children...The independent shit is overrated...

But what if you are a diva?

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor

But you can do all of that and be independent too:yes: But I feel you I used to hate those songs too, but this one is done tastefully so I am feeling it.:yes:

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
I confess I early voted yesterday and it felt good to actually vote becuz I actually wanted one candidate to win and not just becuz he was the lesser of 2 evils
I confess I was in Arizona all last week working my ass off and now I just wanna relax and get some head
I confess that in another week I am going outta town again for work, this time to Georgia and I hope I dont spend too much money out there
I confess I just moved into my place and I havent spent a whole week here cuz my job keeps sending me outta town​

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I confess I early voted yesterday and it felt good to actually vote becuz I actually wanted one candidate to win and not just becuz he was the lesser of 2 evils
I confess I was in Arizona all last week working my ass off and now I just wanna relax and get some head
I confess that in another week I am going outta town again for work, this time to Georgia and I hope I dont spend too much money out there
I confess I just moved into my place and I havent spent a whole week here cuz my job keeps sending me outta town​

jjtjm0.gif

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I confess that I am so jealous right now:hmm:;)
I confess that I had some bomb sex last night, yes I did say bomb sex and it's 08!
I confess that I'm glad I have this sewn and not my natural hair out or I would have been pissed this morning!
I confess that buffalo wings are good as hell the next day. I don't know it's cause the sause marinates all night and when you heat them up HOT DAMN!
I confess that I'm about to shopping for clothes to wear to church 2moro and I hope I don't have a hangover from 2night. My momma gonna be pissed! but, but I confess that I really am a good daughter.

I confess that I'll prob take it easy 2night :(

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I confess that November is not coming fast enough :smh:
I confess that i didnt know it was possible for me to fall in love this fast :eek:
I confess that i have not even slept with this chick yet :angry:
I confess that when i do sleep with her, im gonna try to murder da pussy :yes:
I confess my black file (Electronic Black book) has been put on hold :hmm:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
I confess:

Shady McGoo is my nigga.

I'm still mad, I should be in VA THIS WEEKEND AND I'M NOT. :angry:

Looking forward to Vegas

A good friend's birthday is comin up, wish I could be there.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
I confess my feelings are slightly hurt because of what someone whose opinion I care about said.:(

I confess I'm sorry to hear that.

I confess that when persons say certain things, at certain times, we have to realize that THAT is what is in their heart. :(

I confess that is why much of the time, I closely watch what I say, and guard the full capaciousness of my perverse lust and hideous malice that lurks in the dark recesses of my soul until one day, I will reign great vengeance and furious anger down upon the earth and destroy you all.

:hmm:

Good day.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
You sure you love her and are not just infatuated? Or just really like her? How do you know? I mean you havent slept w/ her..Just curious....

I confess that November is not coming fast enough :smh:
I confess that i didnt know it was possible for me to fall in love this fast :eek:
I confess that i have not even slept with this chick yet :angry:
I confess that when i do sleep with her, im gonna try to murder da pussy :yes:
I confess my black file (Electronic Black book) has been put on hold :hmm:

I confess I am tired as hell and I dont feel like doing anything:angry:

jjUSTAZZ

Potential Star
Registered
I confess that I can't wait to go to Vegas.

I confess that I will look fly as hell in my new dress.

I confess that all my girlfriends are going to be best looking females walking the strip.

I confess I hope this weekend getaway is all that we want it be.

:dance:

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
You sure you love her and are not just infatuated? Or just really like her? How do you know? I mean you havent slept w/ her..Just curious....

Yes i am sure, for me to say that is not easy, i was infatuated before i got to know her the way i do now. As far as sleeping with her, i do not associate my feelings for a woman based on the sexual gratification i get from her. Any woman can have good pussy or suck a mean dick or is a straight up freak. but that does not mean i love them. For me to say I love her she has to be a exceptional woman outside of the bedroom.

Do you love a man just cause he can beat the brakes off you and put you to sleep?

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

I confess I am tired as hell and I dont feel like doing anything:angry:

I confess this was/is a good question...

Yes i am sure, for me to say that is not easy, i was infatuated before i got to know her the way i do now. As far as sleeping with her, i do not associate my feelings for a woman based on the sexual gratification i get from her. Any woman can have good pussy or suck a mean dick or is a straight up freak. but that does not mean i love them. For me to say I love her she has to be a exceptional woman outside of the bedroom.

Do you love a man just cause he can beat the brakes off you and put you to sleep?

...I also confess this is a great answer to that question...

I confess that I can't wait to go to Vegas.

I confess that I will look fly as hell in my new dress.

I confess that all my girlfriends are going to be best looking females walking the strip.

I confess I hope this weekend getaway is all that we want it be.

:dance:

I confess I gotta get back to Vegas. I was there in June and it was the shit!!! Have fun out there jjUST...

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
:eek:She is a lucky woman...A very lucky woman:yes:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor

This message is...

approved.gif

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Onyx perhaps you should start fresh with the confess dis and dat ting? thread kinda long yes??

Smoove :) hi :o

excellent answer to Onyx's question. Respect bredren.

Status
Not open for further replies.