Colin Powell has passed away from Covid-19

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They never waste an opportunity to kill their viewers.

The sad shit is that it works.

Look at some of the idiots in this thread. Physicians have said for damn near a year now that it is imperative that the young and healthy get vaccinated in order to reduce the chance that people like Colin Powell with compromised immune systems are exposed to the virus. :smh:

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you believe that cancer nonsense???

Just because you didn't remember hearing about it doesn't mean it didn't exist. He announced he had it in 2019. Multiple Myeloma can be managed or put in remission, but either way your immune system will never be normal afterward. He was the exact type of person people are talking about on why people with normal immune systems should get it to protect the compromised.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just because you didn't remember hearing about it doesn't mean it didn't exist. He announced he had it in 2019. Multiple Myeloma can be managed or put in remission, but either way your immune system will never be normal afterward. He was the exact type of person people are talking about on why people with normal immune systems should get it to protect the compromised.

:yes:

From day one everyone with a brain said this exact shit. Kids, older people and people with compromised immune systems like Colin Powell needed everyone else to get vaccinated in order to prevent them from being exposed. At this point, arguing with the idiots is like me asking my dog about how the Knicks look this year. :lol:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I must truly be living under a fn rock these days, first I'm hearing of this...

RIP Sir!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
It was him not wanting to recite a part of a written speech to the UN containing claims about WMD.

"I'm not reading this. This is bullshit,"

Yeah man. He was not about to recite some bullshit he hadn't sussed out himself. Or received from trusted sources.