Cock Sucker, Trump to hold rally in.... wait for it.... wait for it.... Sanford, Florida, where Travon Martin was killed, will hold rallies all week

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
They got those crackers and coons packed in there like a can of sardines....

101220_n13-trump-rally-sanford

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has some low life Campaign manager that will do anything to get this POS elected.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He criticized Hilary for not going to places where democrats aren't typically popular, but his entire rally schedule is all places where he can play to HIS fans.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Why do you all act like you dont know Floirida is a red state, only a small portion of the state votes democrat and that's the southern part.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Will Zimmerman be there or is that too heavy handed?
Nah it's not too heavy handed... it's what you say when you come into the thread looking to be a smart ass with everyone.... without reading the first post.... and seeing that I already said that.... :hmm:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
He criticized Hilary for not going to places where democrats aren't typically popular, but his entire rally schedule is all places where he can play to HIS fans.
Exaaaaaactly.... anywhere else and he'd risk getting booed and have to endure protests.....

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Funny Part Is He's Gonna Lose Florida....Hell He's Already Losing It With the Early Voting and Its Only Just Starting :lol: :lol:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
There is an airport in Sanford. Makes getting Airforce One in and out and a rally very easy.

My wife and I refused to buy a home in Sanford when we were house shopping years ago and purchased elsewhere, due to the Zimmerman stain. Sad really, Sanford is actually a decent town. Kind of wish we bought there. It has nice neighborhoods and a pretty diverse demographic.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Why do you all act like you dont know Floirida is a red state, only a small portion of the state votes democrat and that's the southern part.
Not true. The I4 corridor that runs through the state from Tampa through Orlando and Daytona Beach is highly Democrat leaning.