Club Shay Shay….Kel, it’s just your turn

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was watching Kenan and Kel in the 90's not basketball. :lol:

He got a sitcom that flopped, a regular paying gig, and some commercials. But if he's not a washed former child star in your opinion i can rock with that.

I will actually say outside of the SNL job Kel has arguably had a better run.

Clifford is something Kenan never had quality and culturally significance-wise. Which is why Kenan ran to do the live action movie(Which also flopped) They still play Kel episodes on PBS in georgia.
Going from nickelodeon to NBC sounds like a come up. Being the highest paid performer sounds like a come up to me. Being the face for multiple commercials sounds like a come up for me. Having your own sitcom sounds like a come up to me. Still working sounds like a come up to me. Think about all the other cast members from all that. In 2024 who would you rather be compared to all those cast members

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Going from nickelodeon to NBC sounds like a come up. Being the highest paid performer sounds like a come up to me. Being the face for multiple commercials sounds like a come up for me. Having your own sitcom sounds like a come up to me. Still working sounds like a come up to me. Think about all the other cast members from all that. In 2024 who would you rather be compared to all those cast members
Nick cannon, but even then...:lol:
Still working is a come up? Hell, Kel still worked :lol: :lol: :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nick cannon, but even then...:lol:
Still working is a come up? Hell, Kel still worked :lol: :lol: :lol:

Making millions is not a come up?.. funny how you trying to compare kel and Keenan like they on the same level as far as career . I forgot nick canon was on there but noticed you mentioned no one else. I guess being nickelodeon child star isn't as lucrative as you say it is for future endeavors

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I listened to that entire segment and fuck all that staying shit. Something wrong with homie, even if he was dealing with mental health issues, fuck that shit.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

These dudes bugging, that brother has had an incredibly successful career and one of the longest runs on a show full of legends.

Trying to downplay that by comparing him to Eddie, Chris, Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, etc. is ridiculous.

And keep in mind SNL is notorious for firing entire casts of their best performers just to do a reset.

Kenan surviving and thriving on that show in such a high pressure environment is very impressive and he deserves credit for it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
These dudes bugging, that brother has had an incredibly successful career and one if the longest runs on a show of legends.

Trying to downplay that by comparing him to Eddie, Chris, Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, etc. is ridiculous.

And keep in mind SNL is notorious for firing entire casts of their best performers just to do a reset.

Kenan surviving and thriving on that show in such a high pressure environment is very impressive and he deserves credit for it.
Bingo

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
homeboy is out of pocket talking about the mother of his kids like this on a public platform. end of the day, u choose shorty, u had kids with her, play your position and stop playing sucka, these type of convos can go left then what will he do?

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand the deep desire to maintain a family and stable environment for your children, but the disrespect was way too much. I highly suspect that this dude is gay. I don’t see another scenario where a man would accept this level of disrespect, be comfortable with not having sex with his wife as she repeatedly has sex with other men, and that she would be comfortable disrespecting him like this. This is way past simping.

I guess he never watched Boogie Nights

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well his been with this one for 12 years

los-angeles-california-asia-lee-mitchell-and-kel-mitchell-attend-the-los-angeles-premiere-of.jpg
los-angeles-california-asia-lee-and-kel-mitchell-attend-the-world-premiere-of-warner-bros-the.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend