CNN Digital Expansion 2018 Veronica Stracqualursi
By Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN

Updated 12:08 PM ET, Sat October 3, 2020

Covid-19 cases on the rise in these states as Trump hospitalized
CNN

00:11/01:49

Source: CNN
Covid-19 cases on the rise in these states 01:49
(CNN)Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who helped President Donald Trump prepare for the first presidential debate earlier this week, has tested positive for Covid-19, he announced on Twitter Saturday.
"I just received word that I am positive for COVID-19," Christie wrote. "I want to thank all of my friends and colleagues who have reached out to ask how I was feeling in the last day or two. I will be receiving medical attention today and will keep the necessary folks apprised of my condition."
Christie was among a group of senior Trump campaign staffers who were tested Friday following news of the President's positive diagnosis.
Here are the Cabinet members and others around Trump who have been tested
Here are the Cabinet members and others around Trump who have been tested

Trump early Friday morning announced that he had tested positive for Covid-19, days after holding a Supreme Court nomination ceremony last Saturday for Judge Amy Coney Barrett and attending his first presidential debate against former Vice President Joe Biden in Cleveland on Tuesday.

Content by Adidas
Get outstanding support with these running shoes
It’s hard to believe, but there was a time when work shoes were work shoes, sports shoes were sports shoes and leisure shoes were leisure shoes. Those lines were never crossed.

Other members of the President's debate prep team and inner circle have since announced they have tested positive for the virus.
Former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, who attended the Rose Garden nomination ceremony and helped with debate prep sessions, announced Friday that she had tested positive. Trump's campaign manager, Bill Stepien, tested positive for Covid-19 Friday night, according to an official.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
If he knew 72 hours before and still did all those meetings...it's Criminal!

Hold up, hold up . . .

What was that chant he used when he ran against Hillary ? ? ?

Lock Her HIM UP ! ! !

Lock Her HIM UP ! ! !

Lock Her HIM UP ! ! !