Charles Barkley on Club Shay tomorrow.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to some members, Shannon only has controversial guests on there for drama and controversy so we should be expecting some spicy tea.

200w.gif

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
First of all, Barkley makin a hall of fame NFL TE look like nephew.

I ain’t nvr see no one break the internet like Katt, but Barkley has a helluva audience.

Just love seeing bruthas doing big things.

Nuthin negative to say over here.

Props

Carry on……
Yep….

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to some members, Shannon only has controversial guests on there for drama and controversy so we should be expecting some spicy tea.

200w.gif
We will see how Shannon steers the interview....lol

That was my assesment for sure, but I don't think this will be one of those types of interviews.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First of all, Barkley makin a hall of fame NFL TE look like nephew.

I ain’t nvr see no one break the internet like Katt, but Barkley has a helluva audience.

Just love seeing bruthas doing big things.

Nuthin negative to say over here.

Props

Carry on……

im trippin over how much bigger Chuck is than Shannon,imagine Shaq standing there

Shannon's listed as 6'2 and Barkley's listed as 6'6 but it was always said that he was closer to 6'4.

And yes, basketball players are very tall and make everyone else look like midgets.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm betting this interview will go viral from Charles speaking on Michael Jordan and their relationship in more detail than he's ever done before.
Barkley: fuck you jordan for defeating my suns in the finals and never let me getting one ring.

shannon: tee hee

barkley: in fact fuck Scottie pippen to , you gonna do good on the bulls but when we was teammates you didn’t do shit and we didn’t get in the finals. never liked you anyway motherfucker that’s why mj son tapped your wife ass

shannon: tee hee

barkley: in fact fuck the rockets and the SuperSonics for being good and stopping my suns for getting into more finals

shannon: anyone else tee hee

barkley: yeah fuck the 76ers for not getting me any help. Fucking Celtics whipped my ass, the bulls, pistons, even the fucking knicks. Yeah fuck them 76 ers again

shannon: tee hee you know they coming you know they coming

barkley: I don’t give a fuck

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
im trippin over how much bigger Chuck is than Shannon,imagine Shaq standing there
Shannon's listed as 6'2 and Barkley's listed as 6'6 but it was always said that he was closer to 6'4.

And yes, basketball players are very tall and make everyone else look like midgets.
Damn! Barkley gotta be huge to make Shannon look that small.

Not to derail but this pic always had me :eek: :eek2: :eek: :eek2:

5437f6b6ecad04cc2be71697

When Shaq first hit the league, NBA Vets were amazed how big he was.

Then…….

Carry on…….

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just two successful brothers talking. Pretty topical, no tough in depth questions. He bigged up the NBA business success stories.

My people are from Leeds, and he is the FIRST Black person from that town to say they didn't experience racism in Alabama WTF :eek::hithead::beatyourass::cmonson:

He didn't ask him about interracial marriage. Sharpe typically gets down into family dynamics, but this interview he left it alone. I would have found it interesting for these two, from the deep south, to discuss dating white women. I am pretty sure Chuck's daughter married white, so his entire African/Black bloodline is gone in one generation.

He left out the spitting incident, the fights with fanatics, the issues with the Jordan friendships.

It was a cool listen. Props to Chuck dropping $1M a year to HBCU's and owning it :clap: