Castlevania The Series Season 4 (FINAL SEASON) (discussion thread (Spin-off Officially Announced)

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Dont let my opinion influence you, but it would have been better with more episodes or telling the same story in fewer episodes. It really does feel like a setup for the next season and not something that can stand alone.

Hector's story was more interesting than the main story. The problem is you dont see the plans of the vampires develop this season.

I didn't care about Issac's story at all. I'm going to need to rewatch, but I'm not even sure what his goals were and more importantly I didn't care. Youd think he is going to be the new threat, but something happens that may contradict this idea somewhat.the story was being built but it just ended.

Alucard story was somewhat understandable but still felt emo and more importantly did not go anywhere in the end.

They touched on the void Dracula being gone has left, but some how you bearly see the problems him being gone causes. Again the groundwork was laid this season but it felt like a prequel to a real story.

I see what you mean now. They split season three among 5 characters, Hectors story, Issacs story, Alucard’s and Trevor and Sypha. That’s why this feels incomplete because it is. Some of these side stories didn’t need to be told Alucard’s particularly not just because of the weird ass threesome but it didn’t connect with the rest of the storylines.

Hector’s story arch seems to carry the meat of what the next season will be with these Vampire sisters growing their army. You can already foresee a showdown between him and Issac’s army of demons. They’ll probably end up taking each other out then somewhere in there Trevor and Sypha will take out whatever large monster is left and I’m sure Alucard’s will come in to help along the way.

They could’ve wrapped up these side stories in fewer episodes to give us a better projection of what next season would lead to. But this season was still entertaining. Just wanted more action and less talking. Seem like they were trying to be spiritual and empathetic and shit some scenes in this season.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Coulda done without the fag shit with Alucard but still an awesome series. Think that fourth sister is going to try to take over with those rings, seems suspect to have all vampires sisters wear rings and Isaac ain't no joke. This could go on for years and why not bring back Dracula ‍♂️?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Coulda done without the fag shit with Alucard but still an awesome series. Think that fourth sister is going to try to take over with those rings, seems suspect to have all vampires sisters wear rings and Isaac ain't no joke. This could go on for years and why not bring back Dracula ‍♂️?

Not that familiar but Dracula always comes back in the games. Part of season three was kind of hinting at his return as well

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Not that familiar but Dracula always comes back in the games. Part of season three was kind of hinting at his return as well

I hope so btw what the fuck was the Judge on? Dude was a straight maniac and a real cocksucker. He even got ol boy killed after he shanked him smh, mf was culling anybody he didn't like and was in some Jeffrey Dahmer type shit.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see what you mean now. They split season three among 5 characters, Hectors story, Issacs story, Alucard’s and Trevor and Sypha. That’s why this feels incomplete because it is. Some of these side stories didn’t need to be told Alucard’s particularly not just because of the weird ass threesome but it didn’t connect with the rest of the storylines.

Hector’s story arch seems to carry the meat of what the next season will be with these Vampire sisters growing their army. You can already foresee a showdown between him and Issac’s army of demons. They’ll probably end up taking each other out then somewhere in there Trevor and Sypha will take out whatever large monster is left and I’m sure Alucard’s will come in to help along the way.

They could’ve wrapped up these side stories in fewer episodes to give us a better projection of what next season would lead to. But this season was still entertaining. Just wanted more action and less talking. Seem like they were trying to be spiritual and empathetic and shit some scenes in this season.

If you view season three as the aftermath of the Dracula fight, Alucard story should be included. Keep in mind it never seemed like Alucard had a bad relationship with Dracula, so killing him even for a good reason would leave him fucked up.

In the real world most people would somewhat agree with Dracula had he only killed the people who killed his wife. Alucard may still be looked down on even given the fact that Dracula wanted everyone died.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
If you view season three as the aftermath of the Dracula fight, Alucard story should be included. Keep in mind it never seemed like Alucard had a bad relationship with Dracula, so killing him even for a good reason would leave him fucked up.

In the real world most people would somewhat agree with Dracula had he only killed the people who killed his wife. Alucard may still be looked down on even given the fact that Dracula wanted everyone died.

Even if they keep Alucard’s story to highlight where he was emotionally in the aftermath of Dracula’s death they could’ve focused on just him for two episodes and maybe wrapped it up by a third. All we really see is he’s lonely in his castle. And if he does want his father back does this mean he now betrays Trevor? He said “I’m Alucard. Anti-Dracula It just didn’t really lend much going forward.

I would’ve liked to see more history on these Vampire sisters and what their origins are what’s their backstory. They seem to be the next big threat.

Issac seem more distraught by Dracula’s death than Alucard so I see why he on a mission to kill off Dracula’s betrayers.

Think I need a refresher on this whole Castlevania storyline so I could better perceive where this series is headed and understand these character motives better. At least what’s canon.

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
That's his grandmother though.
????? That’s his mother fam..

Christopher is their kid. Go look at the family tree.
Mirror of fate... changed the shit

She is the mother of Simon Belmont

That's an alternative timeline. The main timeline is that Chris is their kid.
It doesn't matter at this point. It's unanimous that she's a bad ass no matter who's mama she is

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Even if they keep Alucard’s story to highlight where he was emotionally in the aftermath of Dracula’s death they could’ve focused on just him for two episodes and maybe wrapped it up by a third. All we really see is he’s lonely in his castle. And if he does want his father back does this mean he now betrays Trevor? He said “I’m Alucard. Anti-Dracula It just didn’t really lend much going forward.

I would’ve liked to see more history on these Vampire sisters and what their origins are what’s their backstory. They seem to be the next big threat.

Issac seem more distraught by Dracula’s death than Alucard so I see why he on a mission to kill off Dracula’s betrayers.

Think I need a refresher on this whole Castlevania storyline so I could better perceive where this series is headed and understand these character motives better. At least what’s canon.

Before the twins randomly switched up, Alucard seemed to be interested in training monster hunters and thought Trevor would approve. By the end he seemed to want to discourage people from coming to him, but there is still a chance he'll help in some fashion even if it's on his own. Again I'm not familiar with the game series lore but Alucard does show up at different points.

As far as his relationship with Dracula, I don't believe he is interested in resurrecting Dracula. The life Alucard had is gone and the short new found relationship is also gone. He probably feels guilty for killing his father especially given the fact that Dracula was doing the killing in the name of his murdered mother. You also have to consider that Alcucard was a half vampire so there is the potential that he was never accepted by humans or vampires. Trevor and Sypha seemed to accept him and of course his parents loved him. He no longer has any support and now he has been reminded that he'll rarely if ever be accepted because of the actions of the twins.

I agree that that could have done a better job at giving more insight to Alucard's reason for depression instead of us trying to piece it together.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Enjoyed how this season made you realize even more that maybe Dracula was right. And its just a matter of time before he comes back. That's how it always is.
But lets PLEASE not let this thread turn into the Watchem one and be 10 pages talking about the less than 5 minutes of gay stuff.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Before the twins randomly switched up, Alucard seemed to be interested in training monster hunters and thought Trevor would approve. By the end he seemed to want to discourage people from coming to him, but there is still a chance he'll help in some fashion even if it's on his own. Again I'm not familiar with the game series lore but Alucard does show up at different points.

As far as his relationship with Dracula, I don't believe he is interested in resurrecting Dracula. The life Alucard had is gone and the short new found relationship is also gone. He probably feels guilty for killing his father especially given the fact that Dracula was doing the killing in the name of his murdered mother. You also have to consider that Alcucard was a half vampire so there is the potential that he was never accepted by humans or vampires. Trevor and Sypha seemed to accept him and of course his parents loved him. He no longer has any support and now he has been reminded that he'll rarely if ever be accepted because of the actions of the twins.

I agree that that could have done a better job at giving more insight to Alucard's reason for depression instead of us trying to piece it together.

So I was just watching this timeline of the video game lore history and Dracula’s reincarnation is a constant thing throughout. I didn’t even know this series went on this far. lol I played the first few and that was it. Alucard shows up ever so often to help to help the Belmont descendants every 100 years or so. Check it out, this video apparently only contains video games that were canon to the stroyline. There was a part where Trevor and Sypha were helping that one guy find his wife and he seen that vision of the future, maybe it was some foreshadowing of Dracula in the future. So maybe this anime series has potential to carryon. :dunno:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just finished season 3. Here's what I thought:
  • Isaac became a lot more likable.
  • Sypha and Trevor have really come into there own! They're giving mofos hell!
  • Alucard and Hector got caught slippin bad! (That shit Alucard was in fucked me up. They didn't need to go there.)
  • Those 4 vampire bitches are ruthless. I'd like to see them go out nasty!
  • Not sure what they're going to do with St. Germain but he was a good addition to this season.
  • Did anyone figure out what that lone woman in the village Isaac passed through's story was?

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
Alucard and Hector got caught slippin bad! (That shit Alucard was in fucked me up. They didn't need to go there.)

BRUH!!! Alucard is my nigga I was mad as hell... and they short sighted too. They were learning from a fucking Master who woulda had their backs forever.

PS - Big Up to them titties tho :yes:

PPS - Hector is a dummy

Mr. Lengthy

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BRUH!!! Alucard is my nigga I was mad as hell... and they short sighted too. They were learning from a fucking Master who woulda had their backs forever.

PS - Big Up to them titties tho :yes:

PPS - Hector is a dummy

Mr. Lengthy

Agreed! Those two Asian kids fucked up bad! And now they got me lookin at Alucard with the side eye!

I have a feeling they want us to think Hector is a super simp, but something is telling me he may get the last laugh. They got us thinking that lil shy vampire bitch tricked him but I'll bet he will winding up turning the tables on her.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I have a feeling they want us to think Hector is a super simp, but something is telling me he may get the last laugh. They got us thinking that lil shy vampire bitch tricked him but I'll bet he will winding up turning the tables on her.
having followed the video games and without spoiling anything, youre right.