Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
kouri-richins-ap-jt-240523_1716494380291_hpMain.jpg

Another women taking a huge life insurance policy out and giving her husband a lethal dose of fentanyl. These are just the small percentage where they are caught. You can't project weakness, they see that as an opportunity.

All he gave her was a black eye what is the problem? Crying in front of your women about this tape, you might end up on the Medical Examiner table getting your organs weighed out.

Most of them have a loser side piece, so staging your death is critical for her to leave with him.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Simply gonna corroborate the information they recovered on all the footage they have on the tapes. He pissed off the wrong people. I guess he thought he was invincible. Oh well.
Either that or they don't find him useful no more . I feel it's because of all the controversy and he had all his endorsements or whatever taken from him and his brother love album isn't gonna sell either so he's not gonna make anymore money for them. Before this they could make this all go away. Since he's no longer useful they're just hanging him out to dry.

Darkness's

Registered
kouri-richins-ap-jt-240523_1716494380291_hpMain.jpg

Another women taking a huge life insurance policy out and giving her husband a lethal dose of fentanyl. These are just the small percentage where they are caught. You can't project weakness, they see that as an opportunity.

All he gave her was a black eye what is the problem? Crying in front of your women about this tape, you might end up on the Medical Examiner table getting your organs weighed out.

Most of them have a loser side piece, so staging your death is critical for her to leave with him.

They should've never let you out of the asylum.

Darkness's

Registered
This part. Folk trying to come up off this Diddy shit, especially content creators
To be honest indont really care much either. Yeah what he did was wrong but the shit don't really concern me other than I don't like dude. Alsosome of these fake celebs and entertainers saying 'hit me like that are living in glass houses". Luke being one of them according to brother marquis. Man look fuck the world everybody is full of shit.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They should've never let you out of the asylum.
Your women has a loser side piece that she is fucking while you are working. She is taking out a huge life insurance policy with an insurance broker claiming she needs the financial support in case you die to provide for your kids. She is cooking meals now deciding what poison to put up in you that would be plausible to the police.

You are a weak fool that projected weakness to her, now you die...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Rain1

Star
Registered
This nigga sounds like he's making shit up as he goes along.
Nah he's doing that on behalf of people like Miss Jones Wolf's mom. One of the most pleasant and down to earth people you'd ever meet. She didn't deserve how puffy treated her after her son died. He's not making a thing up.

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Yung Miami’s mother can stunt all she wants. Turns out she snitched to get out of murdering a 40 year old grandmother of 2.

Throw out all of these bastards.

If her daughter gets sent to jail, she’s ripe for the stroll.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
this is not about pissing anyone off, this is about bringing the wrong people in your circle, any other woman would have taken his gun and do him, remember puff had cassie carry his gun, so he was beating her and she didn't use his gun to protect herself? any one could snitch on him and get him sent up, if you are a big time player mogul in the game and you don't vetted people, they will tear down your vision