Cancun?

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Stayed at the Hard Rock a couple of years ago. Didn't venture out of toutist zone area. I will say they did a good job with the hiring of locals. Love me some beautiful honey brown bitches with black hair.

Not that you may be interested, but the workers at the resort told me they have some big event down there in October every year where honkey Hollywood goes to.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Did you leave the hotel? How does it look like it compares to Iberostar?

I did leave the hotel but I haven't been to the iberostar so I can't give an opinion on that. I will say that Ziva has a better location cause it's at the point of the "7" that's Cancun so it has water in three sides. Online it seems they're nexi and neck with Ziva slightly ahead.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Any notable or must see places in Cancun?
I did leave the hotel but I haven't been to the iberostar so I can't give an opinion on that. I will say that Ziva has a better location cause it's at the point of the "7" that's Cancun so it has water in three sides. Online it seems they're nexi and neck with Ziva slightly ahead.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I know I’m golfing one day. Wouldn’t mind stopping by here for research.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Any notable or must see places in Cancun?

If you like it you can take a day trip to Chichen Itza. Or you can do what I did and go zip lining, ATV and swimming in a sinkhole / cave. They were very big in safety.
NNo matter what you choose to do book it online now versus booking it at your hotel. I'll give you a perfect example. If I booked my airport transfers at the hotel or through the hotel for four people it would have cost me $140. I booked it online and the same four people, where we had a van all to ourselves, was $70. We used a company called USA Transfers.

If you are interested in the ATV and ziplining the company we booked ours through is called Adventuras Mayas.

Also check with your hotel. If you're a drinker I know our hotel was offering a tequila tasting the same day we went ziplining so I didn't get a chance to check it out. However it does seem to be something that a lot of the hotels offer so make sure you check to see what your hotel has going on every day they'll usually have something posted about all the activities there's a lot of pretty good ones that they have that a lot of times people don't realize. There was a fitness class that my wife and son really got into while we were there.

Finally definitely go on the TripAdvisor website. They actually have a lot of good stuff and that's the site I actually found the USA transfers company. You can definitely use the site to look up some stuff to do or at least find some websites of companies that are doing things you might be interested in.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you like it you can take a day trip to Chichen Itza. Or you can do what I did and go zip lining, ATV and swimming in a sinkhole / cave. They were very big in safety.
NNo matter what you choose to do book it online now versus booking it at your hotel. I'll give you a perfect example. If I booked my airport transfers at the hotel or through the hotel for four people it would have cost me $140. I booked it online and the same four people, where we had a van all to ourselves, was $70. We used a company called USA Transfers.

If you are interested in the ATV and ziplining the company we booked ours through is called Adventuras Mayas.

Also check with your hotel. If you're a drinker I know our hotel was offering a tequila tasting the same day we went ziplining so I didn't get a chance to check it out. However it does seem to be something that a lot of the hotels offer so make sure you check to see what your hotel has going on every day they'll usually have something posted about all the activities there's a lot of pretty good ones that they have that a lot of times people don't realize. There was a fitness class that my wife and son really got into while we were there.

Finally definitely go on the TripAdvisor website. They actually have a lot of good stuff and that's the site I actually found the USA transfers company. You can definitely use the site to look up some stuff to do or at least find some websites of companies that are doing things you might be interested in.

You went to xcaret? Shit is dope a a fuck.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
I usually stay in Playa Del Carmen, but I’m going to check out the Royal Uno in Cancun early 2023. Have you stayed there?

Haven't stayed there. I like Playa Del Carmen. I feel like it's a newer version of Cancun. I stayed at the Platinum Yucatan Princess on the adult only side. Really nice resort.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Headed next month.

Me and my wife stayed here a few years ago. We were going to the Jamaica version but it was a bad storm and it was a last minute change literally! We stayed in the adults only section we loved it! No others could come to our hotel but we could go to theirs! And when you go to the other hotels your treated like a star with the wrist band you will be wearing! Definitely do not opt to stay on the beach front property as it is not as inviting!

We didnt stay on that part of the property but they kept asking us to! Also they got these things that look like monkeys crossed with a cat and they tell u not to feed them...they are harmful, but wifey was scared of the lizards on the beach chairs... they are harmful too! 3 pools one off the lake, one on the side and one in the gym! We enjoyed the one on the side less people...it has a mall club and many things to enjoy on the property... the property is huge! U dont have to leave if you dont want to! We didnt!!

They have shows every night food is great many different places to dine at...only thing i didnt like was i was looking to get a free massage which we did, but we had to do a time share meet for just a lil bit...which was cool but the dude who chats with u afterwards was wayy to pushy trying to make sure u get a timeshare... nope that didnt happen and we had to report dude cause of how aggressive he was! Other than that it was a great time! It was my first time being in mexico and the airport is definitely something different...enjoy brotha!

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cancun is expensive as fuck. $300 mid dinner. Should've known when it wasn't crowded at 6 pm. Coral at Iberostar is off the chain. 1000 sq ft room 4oo sq ft terrace. Typing this from private cabana.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Cancun is expensive as fuck. $300 mid dinner. Should've known when it wasn't crowded at 6 pm. Coral at Iberostar is off the chain. 1000 sq ft room 4oo sq ft terrace. Typing this from private cabana.

Glad you're having fun. How has the weather been? Also have you done any touristy stuff?

Smart choice doing the adult only section. I did an adult only in Playa Del Carmen and it was a GREAT change of pace.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Glad you're having fun. How has the weather been? Also have you done any touristy stuff?

Smart choice doing the adult only section. I did an adult only in Playa Del Carmen and it was a GREAT change of pace.
Weather was perfect. Hot though. Too dark for so much sun. Went to the mall area twice that was the extent of touristy stuff.

the hotel did a great job of having activities. It was like being on a cruise ship. Really impressive overall.

Finally got clear and global entry.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Weather was perfect. Hot though. Too dark for so much sun. Went to the mall area twice that was the extent of touristy stuff.

the hotel did a great job of having activities. It was like being on a cruise ship. Really impressive overall.

There's no going back after having global entry!!!!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Im glad u enjoying yourself! And yeah it gets hot n humid but your body should adjust... i know mines did after 2 days there

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
316966704_10230039651995295_2026074740747579866_n.jpg

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
There's no going back after having global entry!!!!
I'm waiting on my Global entry now.

I also go to Cancun this summer, this will be my first international solo trip and I'll be staying at Royalton Chic. The reviews seem decent and as you said above I'm not venturing from the tourist area. But I will meet a friend that will be there two days before I leave at another resort.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor

I also go to Cancun this summer, this will be my first international solo trip and I'll be staying at Royalton Chic. The reviews seem decent and as you said above I'm not venturing from the tourist area. But I will meet a friend that will be there two days before I leave at another resort.
You're going to have a great time. There's lots to do. My suggestion is to book your hotel/airport transfers yourself online. It will always be cheaper than doing it through the resort. Also if you plan on doing any excursions book them yourself, it also turns out to be cheaper. You can use tripadvisor to see who has good ratings for excursions.

I used USA Transfers for my Cancun trip:

Darrkman

BGOL Investor

You're going to have a great time. There's lots to do. My suggestion is to book your hotel/airport transfers yourself online. It will always be cheaper than doing it through the resort. Also if you plan on doing any excursions book them yourself, it also turns out to be cheaper. You can use tripadvisor to see who has good ratings for excursions.

Ok I just went back up through the thread and realized I said all of this already. Well at least I'm consistent.

:lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

too dark for so much SUN... BRUH!!

I can NEVER be TOO DARK for so much Sun, thats why I love

going to tropical places My bruhs be going to, because if its too much of us

going, cacs wont go, and kniggas do NOT like the beach, so when Im in places

where there is a big event of us going to, I have the WHOLE beach to myself,

its why I been to domincan republic so much. beautiful EMPTY beaches,

and my black ass gets SOOOOO DARK .. I become SPACE itself, I be lounging on the beach,

then take a dip in the water, then rinse and repeat.. I get so dark you can see little diamond like crystals

form on my skin, GLISTENING.....

WHEN YOU LOVE BEING WHO YOU ARE, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO DARK FOR THE SUN!!!

What are the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency?
  • Muscle pain.
  • Bone pain.
  • Increased sensitivity to pain.
  • A tingly, “pins-and-needles” sensation in the hands or feet.
  • Muscle weakness in body parts near the trunk of the body, such as the upper arms or thighs.
  • Waddling while walking, due to muscle weakness in the hips or legs.
GO GET THAT SUN KNIGGA!!!
For people with darker skin tones, it can take 3-6 times longer to make the same amount of vitamin D. Because we need sun rays to directly reach our skin to make vitamin D, any barrier to direct sunlight contributes to vitamin D deficiency. These include: Time indoors.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love the energy of cancun, been there thrice, stayed at the hyatt on time, loved the outside beds,

me and my ex fell asleep on that bitch for hours.... then I went solo,

and let me tell you bruh, the REAL STRIP CLUBS are like in CENTRO, which is the downtown area,

I left the boring but lovely tourist area, hit up the fuckin Mex Hotel in centro.... great place just have hoes

pull up...

I rolled out to this place with three strip clubs, it was about a 20 minute drive by cab from centro.. bruh when getting in my

cab about to take off..

some chick just hopped in the cab with me....fucked up shit was.. I aint even look at the bitch.. I looked straight ahead and didnt say a word...

she just hopped out.... no Lookin back, I shouldve at least looked at the bitch.. LOL...

bruh the story gets crazy and Ill save that for another time...

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I learned this when I went to Bahamas. So I'm looking into what I want to do as well, but I for need it for transportation

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

I hope you enjoy your stay! Nothing like adults only and all exclusive! :hellyea: