This nigga about to take Brazil to the World Cup finals

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You filed paperwork to be cac huh?
And left your SSN on there huh

Ya hate ta see it
:itsawrap:
you really are a special kinda stupid! Its been online for more than a decade now. use it.....see how it turns out for you.....Ive been on the next level for quite a while now! You a tomato... ketchup! :dunno: :popcorn: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: like it was a secret:roflmao: . :smh:

Yup sure did file papers to be a cac! Ive BEEN stated that. niggaah! Black is not a racial or ethnic group & never will be just like african american... misnomers. you a misnomer :lol:
im sittin here like :popcorn:waiting... & as usual.. NOTHING is happening. :dunno::popcorn:

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I LOVE the hate.:happy: I REALLY get a kick outta bitch ass niggaahz not liking me. They NEVER ever have the balls to physically do anything about how they feel. like, you clowns.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Globalist, Luciferian, Demoncrip, Hollywood sacrifice, Hunter Biden, Laptops, Obama, So called Blacks etc
You eat tranny dick straight up. You’ll get your ass stomped offline. Anytime bitch. You’ll run just like you ran from that girl Lola, Stay ducking u pretend doctor but full time Chinese boy molester.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You eat tranny dick straight up. You’ll get your ass stomped offline. Anytime bitch. You’ll run just like you ran from that girl Lola, Stay ducking u pretend doctor but full time Chinese boy molester.
I’m starting to think you’re a faggit bot. You say the same bullshit over and over and always throw in something about trannies which you’re a confirmed trick of. You retarded fucking coon.

IMG-1202.jpg

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I’m starting to think you’re a faggit bot. You say the same bullshit over and over and always throw in something about trannies which you’re a confirmed trick of. You retarded fucking coon.

IMG-1202.jpg
Anytime bitch, when you ready. That head will get popped off. It won’t be the same scenario with JD. But you a little pussy who stay hiding at the keyboard.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Anytime bitch, when you ready. That head will get popped off. It won’t be the same scenario with JD. But you a little pussy who stay hiding at the keyboard.
We’ve seen you, one punch to your flabby man tits and you’ll go into cardiac arrest. You cockeyed coon

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
We’ve seen you, one punch to your flabby man tits and you’ll go into cardiac arrest. You cockeyed coon

I don't know where you get this fat shit from. I'm in shape and do high intensity training all of the time.

I'll knock your teeth to the back of your fucking block head. I'll then bitch slap u to the ground and stomp the mayonnaise out of your cac ass.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I don't know where you get this fat shit from. I'm in shape and do high intensity training all of the time.

I'll knock your teeth to the back of your fucking block head. I'll then bitch slap u to the ground and stomp the mayonnaise out of your cac ass.
Ok captain America T shirt wearing Brazilian tranny loving trick