Cable Sports Talk shows

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Shit getting pitiful, I tuned into Skip and Shannon and they were discussing Lebron's case for being the GOAT. You already know who was on what side. Then I tried to listen to The ODD Couple Podcast and the topic was, Michael Jordan is the undisputed GOAT.

Sometime I wonder if there are any other teams in sports.

I never could figure out why I should give a fuck about Dak Prescott. He gets more ink than Patrick Mahomes

HNIC

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit getting pitiful, I tuned into Skip and Shannon and they were discussing Lebron's case for being the GOAT. You already know who was on what side. Then I tried to listen to The ODD Couple Podcast and the topic was, Michael Jordan is the undisputed GOAT.

Sometime I wonder if there are any other teams in sports.

I never could figure out why I should give a fuck about Dak Prescott. He gets more ink than Patrick Mahomes

HNIC

This COULD be a good thing in the long term.

Sports tv needs and sports journalism as a whole needs a reboot

All these so called sports commentators gonna be exposed and the shows too.

Its NOT a big secret its basically the same shows talking about the same things 24 hours a day

Some are more clever, smarter, funnier etc.

Thats it.

Skip is trash, been trash. But he elicits EMOTION so i get it.

But to pay a mediocre old white trill millions??

Really?

He Not like will cain and the crefi card thief thats targetting a specific white male demographic that these networks THINK are their main audience

And they are wrong.

But the thing is aint nobody gonna change anything. Because the status quo feeds to many untalented folk.

But again they getting exposed

Go look how damn good dan lebatard STILL IS.

Bill simmons, tony reali, bomani, and even first take.

Pressure busts pipes.

Sports radio been exposed to.

The slick racism is more obvious, the Republican bent aint cool right now.

I'm curious how all this gonna pan out.