C-Murder Juror Comes Forward On Guilty Verdict,"The Judge Don't Want To Listen To Me"

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another verdict thrown out?????Told niggaz this shit was suspect.Give a nigga a verdict where everyone agrees to that guilty plea.If this was Tyrone from tha hood no one would even know how shit really went down.

A deciding juror from Corey "C-Murder" Miller's convicted murder trial has reportedly come forward to say the trial's judge wanted a speedy decision and her fellow jurors pressured others to vote in their favor.
Click here to find out more!

According to juror Mary Jacob, a 20 year-old Xavier University student caused the trial's delays due to her votes for Murder's innocence.

"This thing had to come to an end for this girl's health, her sanity," said Jacob, executive director of a group that advocates for families and the disabled. "I believe what happened to Steve Thomas on the floor of the Platinum Club happened to her verbally...I was more worried about this little girl than I was about Corey Miller. Corey Miller will survive whatever happens to him. They literally made this 20 year-old girl so violently ill...She was shaking so bad. She ran into the bathroom. She was throwing her guts up. She couldn't function anymore. That's when I decided, the judge don't want to listen to me, doesn't want to listen to us? I told them, 'You want him to be guilty? He's guilty, now let's get the hell out of here.'' (NOLA News)

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Re: C-Murder Juror Comes Forward On Guilty Verdict,"The Judge Don't Want To Listen To

:smh:

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: C-Murder Juror Comes Forward On Guilty Verdict,"The Judge Don't Want To Listen To

don't know if he's innocent or not in that particular case,,, but after everyone saw that vid of him inside that baton rouge club, trying to shoot the owner & security guards (but the gun jammed),,, it's just hard to feel sorry for him, or believe that he's been set up

but after reading this thread,,, i'm wondering did the chick really see some evidence that the jury overlooked?,,, or is she just an overly emotional hoodrat who always acts a fool in public?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

I knew something was wrong, when the judge kept sending them back to the deliberation room. Don't get it twisted, C Murder is a class A buffoon, but if you're going to convict a guy, apply the same rules to everyone.

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered

stupid ass ninjas + corrupt Louisiana court system.....:smh:

Acur

wannabe star
Registered

The young woman is emotional because he's a rapper.

jblaque

Star
Registered

Don't cry now.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wow. Theey have judges not wanting to listen to the jury and all ya'll can say is "fuck that nigga"? Seriously? Even if you don't like C-Murder what bout the cat who's in prison right now for some shit he didn't do? That's fucked up.

GetItBoyzINC305

Support BGOL
Registered

don't know if he's innocent or not in that particular case,,, but after everyone saw that vid of him inside that baton rouge club, trying to shoot the owner & security guards (but the gun jammed),,, it's just hard to feel sorry for him, or believe that he's been set up

but after reading this thread,,, i'm wondering did the chick really see some evidence that the jury overlooked?,,, or is she just an overly emotional hoodrat who always acts a fool in public?

where the vid?

J.A.

New Orleans Legend
BGOL Patreon Investor

Wow. Theey have judges not wanting to listen to the jury and all ya'll can say is "fuck that nigga"? Seriously? Even if you don't like C-Murder what bout the cat who's in prison right now for some shit he didn't do? That's fucked up.

CS......

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

where the vid?
let's just be real,,, if half the jurors had already seen this vid,,, the case was a wrap before it started,,, i'm not saying it's right,,, i'm just sayin
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/lNl1o-V13aw&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't give a flying frog's spotty ass about some fetal alcohol down syndrome mofo that is into firing into crowds of innocent people.

I have been damn near shot in a crowd of bystanders before by some dumb nigga like him just minding my business and I just don't give a fuck about people like him.

Fuck that nigga. :hmm:

Life is not that hard...its people's dumb ass decisions that make it hard.

Like I said, you can say fuck C-Murder if you want but how can you sit here and say fuck his situation? You think they're just doing this to C-Murder? What about that college student locked up because the judge didn't want to listen to the juror? Or do you think all niggas behind bars are guilty? That's my position. Frankly, I don't give a fuck about C-Murder because the nigga had everything and still stayed in the hood when he didn't have to. But I do think the situation is fucked up. I can't believe no one sees the bigger picture in this shit. Its quite clear.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

let's just be real,,, if half the jurors had already seen this vid,,, the case was a wrap before it started,,, i'm not saying it's right,,, i'm just sayin
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/lNl1o-V13aw&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

What the fuck is going on in that video? Was he just trying to scare them or did his shit actually lock up?

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What the fuck is going on in that video? Was he just trying to scare them or did his shit actually lock up?
the gun jammed,,, c murder flipped out on the club staff because he didn't want to be searched by security at the door

StateSide

Star
Registered

Like I said, you can say fuck C-Murder if you want but how can you sit here and say fuck his situation? You think they're just doing this to C-Murder? What about that college student locked up because the judge didn't want to listen to the juror? Or do you think all niggas behind bars are guilty? That's my position. Frankly, I don't give a fuck about C-Murder because the nigga had everything and still stayed in the hood when he didn't have to. But I do think the situation is fucked up. I can't believe no one sees the bigger picture in this shit. Its quite clear.

Hold on there slick. Don't blame this on the judge and the criminal justice system. The juror ADMITTED that SHE changed her vote. Whatever the reason (even though hers is a shitty one) SHE is the one who voted guilty (along with 9 other people). If this bitch is so strong about her morals and quick to call the judge on his, why would she send a man to jail for the rest of his life, b/c some chick is throwing up and upset. And then lay the blame on the judge not listening.

The article is legit, but the story sounds fishy. Something isn't being told.

BTW, FUCK THAT NIGGA.

Don't think these two nightclub incidents are isolated. That nigga stayed doing dumb shit.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

He shouldnt put himself in stupid situations like this....He has a brother that made millions and was willing to help him but he wanna do this nigga shit. Im not saying he did anything in this case but lets be real if your own brother tried to help and then distance himself that should tell you something about you as a person..:smh::smh::smh:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't give a flying frog's spotty ass about some fetal alcohol down syndrome mofo that is into firing into crowds of innocent people.

I have been damn near shot in a crowd of bystanders before by some dumb nigga like him just minding my business and I just don't give a fuck about people like him.

Fuck that nigga. :hmm:

Life is not that hard...its people's dumb ass decisions that make it hard.

Shit happens, BITCH! Keep living.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hold on there slick. Don't blame this on the judge and the criminal justice system. The juror ADMITTED that SHE changed her vote. Whatever the reason (even though hers is a shitty one) SHE is the one who voted guilty (along with 9 other people). If this bitch is so strong about her morals and quick to call the judge on his, why would she send a man to jail for the rest of his life, b/c some chick is throwing up and upset. And then lay the blame on the judge not listening.

The article is legit, but the story sounds fishy. Something isn't being told.

BTW, FUCK THAT NIGGA.

Don't think these two nightclub incidents are isolated. That nigga stayed doing dumb shit.

The judge wanted a speedy decision and the jurors wanted to get the fuck out. That's FUCKED UP. I don't care who it is. Today its C-Murder. Tommorow its a college student or a high school student. This shit ain't gonna stop with C-Murder. All they want to do is put niggas in jail regardless of stature.

StateSide

Star
Registered

The judge wanted a speedy decision and the jurors wanted to get the fuck out. That's FUCKED UP. I don't care who it is. Today its C-Murder. Tommorow its a college student or a high school student. This shit ain't gonna stop with C-Murder. All they want to do is put niggas in jail regardless of stature.

I'll agree to that. Innocent people get convicted and guilty people go free. Its a flawed system.

I just left court this morning.

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor

These white folks don't wanna hear that, they just wanna rush the nigga into angola, never to be seen again.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

*Co-signed*
I care about justice,but the fact is,society would be better off with him locked up.He has had chances but consistantly chooses to live an ignorant ass life where he is a danger to others.Its not a doubt in my mind that he was capable of the crime.He is too ignorant for his own brothers to defend him.Fuck him.