Bush links Hezbollah and UK terrorist plot in speech

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="5"><center>Iran criticises Bush for “Islamic fascism” remarks</font size></center>

(DPA)
Khaleej Times
13 August 2006

TEHERAN - Iran on Sunday criticized the remarks of United States President George W Bush on “Islamic fascism” following the terror threats in London.

“As usual, the American president said something without any evaluation in advance - using terms such as ’Islamic fascism’ is definitely not compatible to the rank of a president,” Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hamid-Reza Assefi said in a press conference in Teheran.

Assefi condemned insults against any kind of religion, and said that Bush should apologize to the Islamic world for his remarks.

On the London incident, the spokesman said there have been ”contradictory comments” making the issue “rather suspicious” but added that investigations should be finished before getting a more clear picture.

Some sources in Iran have said the London incident was created to divert public attention from the conflict in Lebanon and increasing global criticism against Israel.

Assefi also reacted to the latest accusations by US ambassador to Iraq, Zalmay Khalilzad, that Iran was pressing Shiite militias in Iraq to step up attacks against the US-led forces in retaliation for the Israeli assault on Lebanon.

“What should an ambassador say when he and his country are facing failure after failure on a daily basis? It is natural that he tries to accuse others for this failure by again and again repeating such baseless charges,” Assefi said.

Assefi said the US should eventually come to the conclusion that their policies in Iraq would lead to nowhere except more failure and defeat.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display...dleeast_August347.xml&section=middleeast&col=

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
WARNING CISCO RANT IN 3 2 1 ...........

What the hell is wrong with bush? Its sad when them religious not cases in iran make better points then your own president every fucking time.

More 'linking' and more fear mongering to the humanoids.

I awoke this morning to find the forum section of the cleveland plain dealer littered with 'thank you for the patriot act it saved us' rants.

More fear mongering and linking, and the humanoids fall for it. Swear I feel like I'm in a zombie movie with like 10 people in the mall and everybody else is a fucking Zombie.

Now bush got new key words to go with 'freedom terrorist liberty'. Its islamic facist.

You know how I can tell these fucks are reaching??? Not only did they force england to reveal the plot early, they worried bout who won the democratic primary!!!!!

Never in my life have I seen this shit. They called it a fucking Insurgency.

Really bush and his pals have fucked up, if this were the mafia they would start whacking each other, but instead they still trying to link and fear monger and get key words for the noids.

Even if it were true didn't you just give israel some bunker busting bombs while they were killing innocents then you got the balls to scream hezzy?

5.5 billion people think we are bat shit in america cause of the shit he says and the shit he does.

Bush and company didn't get their politics from the prince, art of war, or any statesman.

They use the RINGLING BROTHERS BARNAM AND BAILEY METHOD. A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY SECOND.

Hezzy link. Wow. Go slow down the peace keeping effort for 3 more weeks and bitch some more bout 'Turrur'.

Fuck it, got my bag ready for the 'bay' cause now we labled insurgents in our own country for voting. Wonder how he is gonna link that to a glade stickum bomb.

I wonder if I will get net access down in the bay??????

Links and key words.

Thank god george bush wasn't my grand daddy telling me ghost stories. I'd a shit mah pants and still be in therapy.

Muthafucka woulda had me believe terrorist pushed humpty dumpty off the wall and cinderella didn't 'forget' her glass slipper it was a failed shoe bomb. The big bad wolf was hezzybullah and didn't blow down the houses he used liquid bombs to blow them up. The other big bad wolf was just trying to check red riding hoods bags for explosives and she kept running past checkpoint.

Really bush and co can alter anything OR leave out key facts. turrur, turrur, turrur.

Freddy krueger was really the ghost of a turrurist who burnt himself up trying to make a suicide vest out his ugly sweater his granny gave him for christmas. So he hated christmas and our freedoms.

Seriously if rove gets locked up ill give him some links and key words for the humanoids. Ill have each and one of these humanoids thinking hamas and hezzy operatives are living in their neighbors attic.

Ill put a rush on this fear mongering and linking.

Well I learned something. Apparently al kidya, hamass. and hezzybulah have an official terror plot quota for america. There must be no fewer than 5 turrurist in any given american plot, in the rest of the world you can use one suicide attack, but america no fewer than five!!!

Yeah right....whateva....are we still on red? can I drive down the street with my aquafina and cell phone in my car?

Link these nutz GW.

Greed

Star
Registered
gene cisco said:
WARNING CISCO RANT IN 3 2 1 ...........

What the hell is wrong with bush? Its sad when them religious not cases in iran make better points then your own president every fucking time.

More 'linking' and more fear mongering to the humanoids.

I awoke this morning to find the forum section of the cleveland plain dealer littered with 'thank you for the patriot act it saved us' rants.

More fear mongering and linking, and the humanoids fall for it. Swear I feel like I'm in a zombie movie with like 10 people in the mall and everybody else is a fucking Zombie.

Now bush got new key words to go with 'freedom terrorist liberty'. Its islamic facist.

You know how I can tell these fucks are reaching??? Not only did they force england to reveal the plot early, they worried bout who won the democratic primary!!!!!

Never in my life have I seen this shit. They called it a fucking Insurgency.

Really bush and his pals have fucked up, if this were the mafia they would start whacking each other, but instead they still trying to link and fear monger and get key words for the noids.

Even if it were true didn't you just give israel some bunker busting bombs while they were killing innocents then you got the balls to scream hezzy?

5.5 billion people think we are bat shit in america cause of the shit he says and the shit he does.

Bush and company didn't get their politics from the prince, art of war, or any statesman.

They use the RINGLING BROTHERS BARNAM AND BAILEY METHOD. A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY SECOND.

Hezzy link. Wow. Go slow down the peace keeping effort for 3 more weeks and bitch some more bout 'Turrur'.

Fuck it, got my bag ready for the 'bay' cause now we labled insurgents in our own country for voting. Wonder how he is gonna link that to a glade stickum bomb.

I wonder if I will get net access down in the bay??????

Links and key words.

Thank god george bush wasn't my grand daddy telling me ghost stories. I'd a shit mah pants and still be in therapy.

Muthafucka woulda had me believe terrorist pushed humpty dumpty off the wall and cinderella didn't 'forget' her glass slipper it was a failed shoe bomb. The big bad wolf was hezzybullah and didn't blow down the houses he used liquid bombs to blow them up. The other big bad wolf was just trying to check red riding hoods bags for explosives and she kept running past checkpoint.

Really bush and co can alter anything OR leave out key facts. turrur, turrur, turrur.

Freddy krueger was really the ghost of a turrurist who burnt himself up trying to make a suicide vest out his ugly sweater his granny gave him for christmas. So he hated christmas and our freedoms.

Seriously if rove gets locked up ill give him some links and key words for the humanoids. Ill have each and one of these humanoids thinking hamas and hezzy operatives are living in their neighbors attic.

Ill put a rush on this fear mongering and linking.

Well I learned something. Apparently al kidya, hamass. and hezzybulah have an official terror plot quota for america. There must be no fewer than 5 turrurist in any given american plot, in the rest of the world you can use one suicide attack, but america no fewer than five!!!

Yeah right....whateva....are we still on red? can I drive down the street with my aquafina and cell phone in my car?

Link these nutz GW.
How's canada?

i know you've been living there a couple of years now and i was just wondering how it was up there.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Its cold and we still digging for those WMDs bush said were in iraq, aye.

Hell we only eat freedom fries and apple pie up here, aye.

Hahahah anyway least you a man of your word BCK, a year after our wager you admitted a lot more than bush did.

Didn't make it to canada yet QUE got me voting like a muthafucka and I'm a political insurgent,...............by penis cheneys words.

Now all I need to do is see if godsfavorite is still round and ill know the same roundtable is up in here.