Breaking: Reggie Bush is getting his 2005 Heisman Trophy back, amid what the Heisman Trust calls “enormous changes in the college football landscape,”

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Glad he got it back

yAt32R.jpg

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Total bullshit. Never should have taken it in the first place. It's hard to find more corrupt, unfair motherfuckers than the NCAA. All them white boy QBs that were driving Rollers and dropping big cake in Vegas and shit and they snatch Reggie. Bunch of hypocrites.

BGcruiser

Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulations, Reggie!!!!!

It was pure bullshit that they took your well deserved Heisman! It's pure excitement that you're getting it back!
Many Saturdays, I was at the L.A. Coliseum, watching you run over opposing teams! The greatest game I attended was the Fresno State game where I left the game, hoarse because of your exciting and thrilling performance!!!!
OJ would be smiling if he was still here to hear the news of you getting your hardware back (and you didn't have to call on the boys to bring the heat)!! I believe OJ would laugh at my little joke, but seriously, OJ would have been very happy to hear of the Heisman being returned.