t4rhr1eq7uyd5kmh6j.gif

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:lol:

mission accomplished....

:lol::lol:

Laughing Man

Star
Registered
And we still kicked the Browns ass. Hatin ass niggas I swear. Where those scumbag Browns fans who were talking shit at the beginning of the year? :rolleyes:

I didnt see the game, but fuck those shit-stain motherfuckers

So, instead of beating us outright, they resort to being dirty ass fucks, and still got shut out, they cant even do that right

Same fucks saying how they was going to wake up and beat us today, and failed

browns.jpg

brownssuck.jpg

12702709_l.jpg

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
oh-oh Steelers fan . If he's hurt that mean you got to go with Byron Bitchwich as your qb. :smh::smh::smh:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Ya'll just got destroyed 31-0, now question for you. Are you mad? :lol:

Do you see that anywhere in my post? Its a game not my life,ya'll act like you are getting paid to play.Whether we win or lose every season I love the Browns regardless now go ahead finish masturbating to your team winning since its that serious.:smh:

blacktim

Support BGOL
Registered
yall laughing at a man who was carted off the field

some of you niggas are sick and are bitches

im a diehard cowboy fan, but i like beating teams when theyre at their best

AGreed!!:smh: better if he was suspended for some dumb shit rather than an injury. not cool to laugh. diehard redskin fan here

jamiemelo

Support BGOL
Registered
Do you see that anywhere in my post? Its a game not my life,ya'll act like you are getting paid to play.Whether we win or lose every season I love the Browns regardless now go ahead finish masturbating to your team winning since its that serious.:smh:

You sound like a half-way fan. I guess you love losing then.

dot87

Support BGOL
Registered
on the contrary steeler stands... you niggas are fucked...big time...

even tho it was a blow out...

in a sick, twisted way, the browns have eliminated the steelers before the playoffs even started and may have altered the AFC playoff landscape

sure the media tells you that hes "ok" but that concusion will affect him in the long term...

he already flew head first thru an oldsmobile windshield, now he further scrambled his brain with concusion... i been sayin this shit all season but you niggas aint listen... the offensive line is weak and you will see if he plays he will continue to get hit more and more and should you face the titans again :itsawrap:

and that coach gon take a LOT of heat for keepin all the starters in there... these steeler fans gon be in the same boat as the cowboy fans... they dont see it but the browns fucked them up and its gonna raise controversey within the team and the organization. concussions aint nothing to fuck with... look at trent green, he suffered multiple concussions in 2 years and aint been right since... byron leftwich carrying the teamv to the big game... he takes a decade to wind up his throw:hmm:

BROWNS ARE DIRTY???!!! NEGRO PLEASE... it was a clean hit :dance::lol:

Last edited: