BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2 days earlier:

An Ilyushin Il-76 military cargo plane crashed and caught fire while landing near Russia's western city of Ryazan on Friday, killing four of the nine people on board, the RIA news agency reported, citing local authorities.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
man these Ukrainian fucks shooting down their own missiles around Kiev

:lol: :lol:

then blaming Russia for targeting citizens when the intercepted missiles fell on a residential building… or something

the pentagon had to say “naw Russia ain’t targeting residents”

“Russia did NOT target residential building in Kiev - Pentagon.”

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is in Kazan which is rural, poor russia

This is also the reason Russia can't/won't mobilize

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Few things about the shopping mall situation…

- some people was killed and injured….
- people wondering if the mall was hit by a missile…
- president z, trying to paint this like that Bucha PR bullshit they flooded the airways with
- the media ain’t showing the full picture
- some say the mall been closed, some say it was open…
- some questioning why there’s no women or children in none of the pictures
- people trying to figure is the mall had 1000 people there, how they get there…

idk… just thoughts folks have…
FWVzTtSXEAEFiUj

- the Kredmash plant got touched, by two missiles(what the MSM won’t cover, at the moment)

Look at that fucking crater

folks examined the videos and photos of the mall and fire, left some to wonder if the mall fire is an indirect result
( I’ve read speculations of ammunition storage catching fire)
Some even question the lack of a crater..

FWWOnLWXEAAHGLT

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I agree and disagree

agree - they had to after a point
Disagree - they was trying to send more soldiers there

FWWwnyhWYAAlkJp

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Wtf…
Ain’t no way this shit real, that would be fucked up

but the failing grades foreign fighters have given Ukraine leaders I can see it.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They moved the troll farms to Ghana a while back. Have you ever looked at some of the "news" amplified by some of the accounts you post on here ?

well I tried to, but I don’t have a seasoned eye for it like some

Now I must say, after Washington admitted to spreading misinformation in attempts to stay ahead of Russia moves etc….

I said damn who to trust

now I know Most of the comments from the motherland is suspect, when it's about Russia

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Too bad vlad...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turkey drops objections to Finland and Sweden joining NATO, removing major hurdle to two nations joining the alliance

Madrid (CNN)Finnish President Sauli Niinistö said on Tuesday that Turkey has agreed to support Finland and Sweden's NATO membership bids, removing a major hurdle to the two countries joining the alliance.
Niinistö said in a statement that a joint memorandum on the matter was signed by Turkey, Finland and Sweden on Tuesday in Madrid ahead of what is shaping up to be a critical summit.
The joint memorandum underscores the commitment of Finland, Sweden and Turkey "to extend their full support against threats to each other's security," Niinistö said.
"The concrete steps of our accession to NATO will be agreed by the NATO allies during the next two days, but that decision is now imminent," he added.

US and European officials had been eyeing the summit for potential progress in moving Finland and Sweden's applications forward to join NATO.
The two nations formally applied to be part of the security alliance in May, propelled by Russia's invasion of Ukraine. But Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan had said repeatedly Turkey wouldn't support the bids, accusing the two countries of harboring members of the separatist militant Kurdistan's Workers Party, also known as PKK, which Turkey views as a terrorist organization.

NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg said he is "confident" that Finland and Sweden will be able to successfully join NATO after the signing of the trilateral memorandum of understanding.
"I'm pleased to announce that we now have an agreement that paves the way for Finland and Sweden to join NATO. Turkey, Finland and Sweden have signed a memorandum that addresses Turkey's concerns, including around arms exports, and the fight against terrorism," Stoltenberg said, speaking to journalists in Madrid following the signing of the memorandum.
On Wednesday, allied leaders will then decide whether to invite Finland and Sweden to join NATO, he said, adding that after this decision a ratification process will need to take place in all NATO capitals.
The NATO chief said that following the signing of this trilateral memorandum however he was "confident" that Sweden and Finland becoming NATO members is "something that will take place."
US President Joe Biden and Erdoğan spoke on the phone ahead of the summit and are expected to meet on Wednesday, said Biden's national security adviser Jake Sullivan said.
"We do expect at some point tomorrow, President Erdogan and President Biden have the chance to talk," Sullivan told reporters aboard Air Force One, but added that details of the meeting are still being worked out.
"There's not a fixed time or framework for the meeting, but they'll have a chance to spend some time together," he said, noting that they will discuss "strategic issues" between the two countries.
As recently as earlier on Tuesday, Erdoğan had told reporters that he had spoken with Biden over the phone before leaving for Madrid, and said Sweden and Finland's applications to join NATO will be top of mind, Erdoğan said.
"The PKK will be on our agenda in my bilateral meetings. We will explain our position to Sweden and Finland once again. The PKK should be prevented from acting in these countries," he said, adding, "If they are to become a member of NATO, they have to address Turkey's security concerns. We do not want dry words, we want results."
A critical summit
Biden arrived in Spain on Tuesday for a NATO summit expected to significantly bolster the alliance's defense posture along its eastern edge, including ramping up troop levels and positioning heavy equipment, as Western leaders contemplate the next phase of the war in Ukraine.
The announcements expected over the course of the two-day summit would harden the collective's defenses as Russia's invasion of Ukraine enters its fifth month, including scaling up the number of troops on high alert to 300,000 -- a sevenfold increase. Not since the Cold War has NATO made such significant enhancements to its posture.
The announcements come amid mounting concerns that the West's resolve in confronting Russia could soon fracture amid rising energy prices and waning interest in the grinding conflict.
"The alliance is strengthening its posture, is dealing with the threats and strengthening our posture against the threats from the east, and challenges from the south. NATO is focused on all directions and domains land, air and sea," Biden said shortly after he arrived.
Speaking alongside the Spanish prime minister, Biden detailed plans to add two US destroyers based at the Rota Naval Station in Spain, bringing the total number of US destroyers based there to six.
"As I said before the war started, if Putin attacked Ukraine, the United States would enhance our force posture in Europe and respond to the reality of a new European security environment," he said.
"Together, the new commitments will constitute an impressive display of allied unity and resolve and NATO's 360-degree approach to our security," he continued.
Biden and his fellow leaders are eager to change the momentum on the ground in Ukraine, where Russia continues to make gains in the East. At the same time, rising energy prices have put pressure on leaders to find a resolution to the conflict.
On Tuesday, his administration announced new sanctions on Moscow, including implementing a ban on new imports of Russian gold that was agreed to at the G7 summit.
A missile strike Monday on a shopping mall in the in the Ukrainian city of Kremenchuk was a reminder of Russia's continued brutality.

CONTINUED:
Turkey drops objections to Finland and Sweden joining NATO, removing major hurdle to two nations joining the alliance - CNNPolitics

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well I tried to, but I don’t have a seasoned eye for it like some

Now I must say, after Washington admitted to spreading misinformation in attempts to stay ahead of Russia moves etc….

I said damn who to trust

now I know Most of the comments from the motherland is suspect, when it's about Russia

What misinformation did Washington spread? The Russians actually did the same thing with the shooting down of MH17 that they are currently doing with Bucha and now the strike on the shopping center:

Russians have many theories about the MH17 crash. One involves fake dead people.
As consensus builds in the U.S. government that pro-Russian rebels are responsible for shooting down a Malaysian airliner in eastern Ukraine, Russians are embracing a smorgasbord of alternate explanations.

Like: Maybe it was actually part of an assassination plot. Maybe those bodies were planted.

Khadija Gamzatova, 50, heard on the news that Vladimir Putin’s plane crossed flight paths with the Malaysian jet at one point — and thus believes that Ukrainian government troops shot down the jet, thinking it was the Russian president’s plane.

“They were flying close to one another,” said Gamzatova, sitting on a park bench in central Moscow and gesturing to show just how close she believed the planes had been. Ukrainian forces “wanted to shoot down our plane, but this is what they got.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What misinformation did Washington spread? The Russians actually did the same thing with the shooting down of MH17 that they are currently doing with Bucha and now the strike on the shopping center:

Russians have many theories about the MH17 crash. One involves fake dead people.
As consensus builds in the U.S. government that pro-Russian rebels are responsible for shooting down a Malaysian airliner in eastern Ukraine, Russians are embracing a smorgasbord of alternate explanations.

Like: Maybe it was actually part of an assassination plot. Maybe those bodies were planted.

Khadija Gamzatova, 50, heard on the news that Vladimir Putin’s plane crossed flight paths with the Malaysian jet at one point — and thus believes that Ukrainian government troops shot down the jet, thinking it was the Russian president’s plane.

“They were flying close to one another,” said Gamzatova, sitting on a park bench in central Moscow and gesturing to show just how close she believed the planes had been. Ukrainian forces “wanted to shoot down our plane, but this is what they got.”

Yea I don’t know about that plane crap, but I know that fire Marshall Bill mudda fucker in Washington and his peoples spoke on it.

He knew the day Russia was gonna invade…
I think all 10 of them smh

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Now if the site don’t seem trustworthy or them folks speaking ain’t legit or come across as a Russian agents

then :lol:cause they everywhere

it’s one thing to know folks doing fuck shit, but i find it amazing when they admit it

C6-FD11-E4-0-CB9-42-DD-BECC-8-CBAE9-FFEE3-F.jpg

link

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Russian moving so fast, these pro-Ukrainians ISW folks don’t even know what to say

On one hand they utter the Russian gonna need a break to relax. The offensive in Several Donunts was a battle so….before moving to Lizzie Chance the need to regroup.

Only to double back and state the Russia are attack southward into LizzieChance…
(truth be told, some reports and video showed the Russian well into Lizzie already… if real)

now I’ve seen a couple reports that the new commander (who’s in rotation) was born in Donbas.
It’s said he knows the terrain and buildings very very welcome…

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Also they not making a great deal about this possibly, Russian crossing the River near Rubinze pushing south

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This post about the combination of day 115 and day 123

man that awful, especially day 115

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Türkiye, Finland, and Sweden sign agreement paving the way for Finnish and Swedish NATO membership

Russophile twitter and telegram are awfully quiet about today's NATO news. :lol: If I recall correctly, wasn't Turkey supposed to stop this and, even then, Finland and Sweden were just bluffing, right? :smh: I forgot, making Finland's 800+ mile border with Russia a part of NATO is actually part of Putin's 64D chess plan.

As for russia firing a 60 year old anti-ship weapon into a civilian area, you can plainly tell from the video below of the day before the strike that it certainly wasn't operational and if it was, it is where they actually hide the NATO generals from Azovstal, various bio labs and Hunter Biden's apple devices. :smh::lol:

london

Rising Star
Registered
Türkiye, Finland, and Sweden sign agreement paving the way for Finnish and Swedish NATO membership

Russophile twitter and telegram are awfully quiet about today's NATO news. :lol: If I recall correctly, wasn't Turkey supposed to stop this and, even then, Finland and Sweden were just bluffing, right? :smh: I forgot, making Finland's 800+ mile border with Russia a part of NATO is actually part of Putin's 64D chess plan.

As for russia firing a 60 year old anti-ship weapon into a civilian area, you can plainly tell from the video below of the day before the strike that it certainly wasn't operational and if it was, it is where they actually hide the NATO generals from Azovstal, various bio labs and Hunter Biden's apple devices. :smh::lol:

Another huge win for Erdogan I believe him and Modi are the true winners at this moment. Biden doesn't know what he's doing,( and honestly he has already enough problems at home) , Europe is scared ,UK , I mean Boris is trying to save his ass and China is observing , they have Taiwan on their sight

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another huge win for Erdogan I believe him and Modi are the true winners at this moment. Biden doesn't know what he's doing,( and honestly he has already enough problems at home) , Europe is scared ,UK , I mean Boris is trying to save his ass and China is observing , they have Taiwan on their sight

How is this a huge win? He was supposed to drag this out much longer instead:

Meral Aksener, head of Turkey's opposition IYI Party, said the deal was unacceptable and that Ankara would have no "NATO card" to play if the three-way mechanism did not work.

"This signature that the government gave without any concrete developments from Sweden and Finland is unfortunately a compromise that is not in line with the interest of our country," she told MPs from her party in parliament.

The "concessions" made are meaningless (No support for YPG. Possible extradition of "terrorists". seriously? :smh:) and he didn't secure anything on the F-16s let alone F-35. Now, if in the next few weeks we see a new deal on F-16s, then you can say Erdogan did pretty well.

Nobody would have believed in January of 2022 that Putin would, in less than 6 months time, start the process for not only NATO Expansion but also EU expansion. :smh: We have gone from trump trying to dismantle NATO to this:

8a67zdhewj891.jpg

Wasn't invading Ukraine to serve as a deterrent to Finland and Sweden? Weren't the Putin apologists in here early on explaining that NATO made Russia do it by merely existing? I guess we will have to look at NATO/EU expanding as helping Putin just like the sanctions are actually helping him. :smh::lol:

london

Rising Star
Registered
How is this a huge win? He was supposed to drag this out much longer instead:

Meral Aksener, head of Turkey's opposition IYI Party, said the deal was unacceptable and that Ankara would have no "NATO card" to play if the three-way mechanism did not work.

"This signature that the government gave without any concrete developments from Sweden and Finland is unfortunately a compromise that is not in line with the interest of our country," she told MPs from her party in parliament.

The "concessions" made are meaningless (No support for YPG. Possible extradition of "terrorists". seriously? :smh:) and he didn't secure anything on the F-16s let alone F-35. Now, if in the next few weeks we see a new deal on F-16s, then you can say Erdogan did pretty well.

Nobody would have believed in January of 2022 that Putin would, in less than 6 months time, start the process for not only NATO Expansion but also EU expansion. :smh: We have gone from trump trying to dismantle NATO to this:

8a67zdhewj891.jpg

Wasn't invading Ukraine to serve as a deterrent to Finland and Sweden? Weren't the Putin apologists in here early on explaining that NATO made Russia do it by merely existing? I guess we will have to look at NATO/EU expanding as helping Putin just like the sanctions are actually helping him. :smh::lol:
You really think Erdogan is the one losing ? ?Overall I believe him and Modi are playing very smart putting their interest first, but it's just my opinion

london

Rising Star
Registered

2 days earlier:

An Ilyushin Il-76 military cargo plane crashed and caught fire while landing near Russia's western city of Ryazan on Friday, killing four of the nine people on board, the RIA news agency reported, citing local authorities.

Sanctions are not working