Boy, 16, 'Unrecognizable' After Getting Badly Burned Doing Social Media Challenge

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

72498529_1682725731858372_r.jpeg

Mason Dark, 16, was using a lighter and a can of spray paint to create a torch late last month, according to NBC affiliate WRAL-TV. After hearing a "big boom," his mom, Holli Dark, told the outlet that her son "came running out" and jumped into a nearby river to extinguish the fire.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Mason Dark, 16, was using a lighter and a can of spray paint to create a torch late last month, according to NBC affiliate WRAL-TV. After hearing a "big boom," his mom, Holli Dark, told the outlet that her son "came running out" and jumped into a nearby river to extinguish the fire.
I don't feel bad for him, they know the consequences of this shit playing these dumb dangerous games.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry to hear this..... fuck them challenges

I've done it before but I knew I wasn't in no sean paul video so yeah.....I had to fall all the way back.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

looks to be half Cac...so it's bout right...brah

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

And alas, as I unleash the hounds on fag boy here.... he will again boot lick the mods, crying about how I pick on him....
sidebar: you've been begging for my attention over the last five days with nothing being said to you, digging up 2 yr old threads..... now you have it... :yes:

LKMBGF.gif

Loving
Kind
Muscular
Big
Gay
Fornicators

:itsawrap:

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember one cat doing this when we were kids. Was trying to burn ants or something like that. But we had the match on the ground and was spraying it (as if that were "safer", but whatever). Everybody else was standing around, but I just backed on out. Because I always felt like the can possibly blowing up was a thing people ignored.

Hate to see it, but these kids also need to learn that just because they see something in a video doesn't mean that it's safe.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
her son "came running out" and jumped into a nearby river to extinguish the fire.
I wonder how long that run was, because that's good eating for a fire. As for what he did, we did it with cans of roach spray to burn wasp nests when we were kids, but we knew to stop spraying when the flame started climbing towards the nozzle.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man,
I did that shit before and nearly killed myself.
I closed the bathroom door and was burning away.
I didn't know that I was burning up the oxygen in the room.
Seconds later, I could not breathe, I was gasping for air.
I had to hurry and open the door.
SMH​

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I've done that as a yute. Didn't burn my ass up though. Almost did....but I didn't. :giggle:

Yep, when the can exploded and the shock wore off from the concussion I said WTF was I thinking? His can must have been full and showered him with napalm.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ah young heads do silly shit..... its when the older heads do it

that has me questioning shit.... like putting gorilla glue in their hair,

One silly chick is going blind because she tatooed her eyeball,

Even AFTER her TODDLER daughter told her NOT to do it.....

Damn shame when a baby got better sense then the mother....

I