Boy, 13, robs bank with handgun

Lapdanceking

Star
Registered
PEORIA, Ill. -- A 13-year-old boy used a handgun to rob a Peoria bank today before police caught him hiding in a nearby garage after a foot chase, authorities said.
The boy fled the bank on Peoria's South Side with the handgun and a bag of money wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants and a red bandana on his face, police said.

Police apprehended him 36 minutes after the robbery was reported.

The money bag contained a red dye pack that had exploded, police said. The boy's sweatshirt was covered with red dye.

Authorities found the gun and money near where they arrested the boy.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/04/boy-rob-bank-peoria.html

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS HEADED. I CAN CARELESS. FORGET THE EXCUSES HE DID IT THE RED DYE IS PROOF. THAT WAS NOT A CRY FOR HELP. HE KNEW WHAT HE DID. REV. GOODLOVE CAN'T MARCH AROUND FOR THIS ONE.

:lol:

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
HOW ABOUT NOT GOING IT AT ALL? I KNOW YOU ARE SAYING WHAT YOU SAID JUST JOKES.

shit if you gon' be dumb enough to rob a bank, misewell use the note trick. And dont be gettin smart with me DETROITS FINEST, i still got them pm's you scary ass bitch, an i heard you in Atlanta, dont make me come see bout ya.:devil:

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
shit if you gon' be dumb enough to rob a bank, misewell use the note trick. And dont be gettin smart with me DETROITS FINEST, i still got them pm's you scary ass bitch, an i heard you in Atlanta, dont make me come see bout ya.:devil:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn::rolleyes::rolleyes:

o-rly.jpg