Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

lol at those idiots crying like they are being persecuted because the police are moving them. They not getting beat or shot, If the school says they are trespassing, they need to leave or that will happen. Fucking pussy ass sand cac loving extreme liberal trash make me sick too

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I have no idea what to expect from this space. Just sharing.
Starts at 6pm est

Is social media radicalizing the Black community into conservatism?

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the purpose of this ban though? I'd co-sign the ban if Arizona was providing free healthcare and education until the kid was 18, and covering all medical costs for the family. That'd be truly pro-life.
For all of those people believing this has anything to do with trying to fight a decline in birth rate, universal healthcare would definitely be a better overall incentive for that than forced births into poverty.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol at those idiots crying like they are being persecuted because the police are moving them. They not getting beat or shot, If the school says they are trespassing, they need to leave or that will happen. Fucking pussy ass sand cac loving extreme liberal trash make me sick too
Cops are starting to get aggressive with them

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Cops are starting to get aggressive with them

Fuck em, they need to protest PG&E raping us . I don’t give a flying fuck about these foreigners 5000 miles away