Bomani Jones: PAC-12 fighting for student athlete rights & postpones season UPDATE: BIG 10 done too

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You know what annoys me is when someone says there's no proof with anyone with no preexisting conditions can die from the coronavirus...That statement is stupid ass fuck.

Does having a preexisting condition increase a person's chances of dying...I agree but to say outright you can't die from the coronavirus with no preexisting condition is stupid ass fuck...

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is not a man up situation. Most of these analyst are only caring about their jobs and without sports they have no job.

So Chris said at the end he is not going to go home and see his family cause he doesnt want to take the risk getting his family members sick. But he wants these kids to man up and play. Well Chris man up and take the risk with your family. Can't tell someone to do something you are not going to do. Can't believe he said that, that's BS.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

These are the same parents that wanted football...

@playahaitian

these fools are a damn CLOWN SHOW

WTF???

NOW ya'll see the f*cking light

tenor.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
these parents heard about the heart issues

and see how the NFL players are NOT just BOUNCING BACK after being infected and asymptomatic huh.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idiot parents, idiot organizations and impressionable players. Saban got the mess twice prob get it a third time before the season is over. All of these tests being wasting cause we need sports. No we don't but if its on sure, people will watch. I have watched the walking dead World Beyond cause its on. Should I of hell no.