Black Woman of The Day: Jessica Williams - The Daily Show

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was a story I read about her at the sundance festival, about a feminism discussion that took place before the march that painted her as timid. It pissed me off just reading it. Said she didn't want to make eye contact. Selma Hayek was basically trying to say she had a victim mentality.
HER AND HER "BEDFELLOW" CHESCALEIGH WHO WAS CRYING IN ONE VIDEO BECOS HER IDOL JILL "WHATSEVERHERNAME" SOBULE ? didnt fully recognize her and her INTERSECTIONALITY ! SHES LITERALLY CRYING ON TV!! THESE NBW AINT SHIT!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There was a story I read about her at the sundance festival, about a feminism discussion that took place before the march that painted her as timid. It pissed me off just reading it. Said she didn't want to make eye contact. Selma Hayek was basically trying to say she had a victim mentality.

WTF?!?!?!?!?

I gotta find that.

We NEED to support this sister!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

found it

750x422

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...mmakers-lunch-race-debate-20170128-story.html

this is WAY to deep for me...

I can't even UNDERSTAND the language they speaking, it feels coded.

But I guess its just not for me.

And that is sad.

as a father...I would like to be able to HEAR and UNDERSTAND and SEE from their perspective...

but to ME at least as a man...

I couldn't even get around the words, it was like they were using the SAME words but each woman had different definition and a WHOLE LOT of emotion.

and defensive as hell...

She was not TIMID or SCARED.

She just isn't a filthy rich Latina Actress whose dated a bunch of rich white guys and considered one of the most beautiful woman in the world.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
found it

750x422

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...mmakers-lunch-race-debate-20170128-story.html

this is WAY to deep for me...

I can't even UNDERSTAND the language they speaking, it feels coded.

But I guess its just not for me.

And that is sad.

as a father...I would like to be able to HEAR and UNDERSTAND and SEE from their perspective...

but to ME at least as a man...

I couldn't even get around the words, it was like they were using the SAME words but each woman had different definition and a WHOLE LOT of emotion.

and defensive as hell...

She was not TIMID or SCARED.

She just isn't a filthy rich Latina Actress whose dated a bunch of rich white guys and considered one of the most beautiful woman in the world.

Well she's only 25. I think she is still finding her voice, may have been intimidated by the talent who had decades in the business and is having to balance all that with not being labeled as the angry black woman if she wants to continue to get work.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well she's only 25. I think she is still finding her voice, may have been intimidated by the talent who had decades in the business and is having to balance all that with not being labeled as the angry black woman if she wants to continue to get work.

Actually I understood HER fine...

but it was EVERYONE else I couldn't grasp their points.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Hahaha, so u too sit around crying when "intersectional" cac saviors don't acknowledge u?

No I don't label myself as a feminist one way or the other. I'm just tired of seeing black women shamed by other blacks for who they love. I was told that the NBW label was reserved for women shit on black folks, or make excuses for white people and their racism, she has done none of that and y'all still disrespecting her. Start disrespecting all those black men celebrities and sports stars earning wealth only to be a stud and paycheck for a white woman who after they pop out a kid and put their time in, will leave them, take half, and go on to get the type of man they really want, disappearing back into the white community with all their wealth. A BBC serving as an ATM.

Now do I actually think that should happen? No. I have no desire to shame black men for who they love, but if choosing a non black spouse is a betrayal of the race, let's fire at both sides equally and at least let's get on record that black women get the better deal, she gets half and that money goes into the black community.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just have to say fuck Selma.

basically...

I honestly believe SHE didn't even understand that gobbledy goop she was spewing.

It aint really that complicated Selema, feminist have NOT supported Black woman.

It isn't a victim issue its a NOT being supported and being attacked at ALL sides issue.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I don't label myself as a feminist one way or the other. I'm just tired of seeing black women shamed by other blacks for who they love. I was told that the NBW label was reserved for women shit on black folks, or make excuses for white people and their racism, she has done none of that and y'all still disrespecting her. Start disrespecting all those black men celebrities and sports stars earning wealth only to be a stud and paycheck for a white woman who after they pop out a kid and put their time in, will leave them, take half, and go on to get the type of man they really want, disappearing back into the white community with all their wealth. A BBC serving as an ATM.

Now do I actually think that should happen? No. I have no desire to shame black men for who they love, but if choosing a non black spouse is a betrayal of the race, let's fire at both sides equally and at least let's get on record that black women get the better deal, she gets half and that money goes into the black community.

I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!