Black news anchor responds to a rude message she received about her on-air attire.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
giphy-19.gif

MP0oZp.jpg

minus the tatts the chick you posted is miles better than the op chick.

the op chick might be wearing some super spanks to create that cute shape she has in that picture.

but let's not get it twisted. that knee fat and back of the leg fat says it all. she is a biscuit over.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They've been coming at Tashara Parker here in Dallas WFAA the same way, not about her attire, but about having nothing but black kids or families on her stories. This is the same station of Demetria Obilor which was another "traffic bae", matter of fact, she's the new traffic bae that replaced Demetria.

I wasn't as much of a fan of Demetria because she became an attention needing person, but I stan Tashara, from the hair, to the skin tone, to the content, to the southern accent". I feel like I'm watching a niece that looks like my nieces make it big on some quality shit.

Hopefully, the station followed up with the standard (don't give a fuck implied) short canned corporate statement in response to the "complaint". :lol: