• Poll closed .

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
BGOL Hall Of Fame Inductee Thread

BGOL Hall Of Fame Denied Induction Thread

50060082232_08ffb7c5e8_n.jpg

Rosario Dawson

100 Votes ... 80 needed to be Inducted ....

Lets go fellas we need better participation ...we can do one a day if we get more people playing

we have a lot of chicks that`s eligible so lets get the votes cracking ...:yes:

:D

RosarioDawsonTrance2.jpg

RosarioDawsonTrance3.jpg

RosarioDawsonTrance4.jpg

RosarioDawsonTrance6.jpg

no more pics needed ...:money::money:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
no... why.. that would be lowering the standard. Besides which she has the body of a man

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I swear, I don't have no idea what you motherfukers like and why. Some of the people y'all vote no on I just have no idea
Some women just have a certain thing "it" that appeals to men. IMO she has it and I'm not alone in my view.

Just look at Slam's HOF Voting how many did you think were a lock and didn't make it. Its not always about beauty, politics, opinions or dislike of music. It's the "It Factor," some got it some don't.

Back in the day guys used to rave about Ebony Ayers. I never thought she put much effort into her scenes. Back then she looked fantastic big tits and ass and an incredible smile. Sexually her scenes had me on the the Fast-Forward button. Different strokes, for different folks.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When this movie/scene/gif dropped the board went crazy...now mfkrs wanna act like it never happened. That shit was on random threads for a whole week and was a "thing" for that whole year. Mfkn lurkers coming out the shadows asking if that was real and where it was from......

The other gifs saw a resurgence after that as well.....not sure what the requirements are for/ to some of you cats...but she caused a stir and impacted the board significantly and that is enough for me to say yes

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
i`m still like ...:fuckyousay:

dam near one of the only celeb to have straight full frontal

they couldnt use the she aint get neked shit to deny her so they made some other bullshit up ...

or jus plain no jus cuz... no reason nothing ..wack

one ni99a said not enuff nudes .....:hmm:

:lol: