BELIZE: The Hidden Gem Of Central America

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

There’s a unique energy that you experience when you come here, and I now understand why Belizians are so proud of their nation.It’s a combination of appreciating the nation’s deep and proud history, incredible culinary experiences that are deeply connected to the country’s history & a warm and welcoming society of people. It’s also home to some of the bluest of waters, world-class dense jungles, and many natural landmarks like the world’s largest LIVING barrier reef (since the deterioration of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef). It’s a scuba’s and snorkeler's dream! It’s certainly a place worth investing time and resources in, which will come back 10-fold. What I love most about our time here so far are little things like good wifi so I can work. There is room for improvement in some areas but this place’s potential is undeniable. To put it into context, it reminds me of Bali 10 years ago when I first started traveling there Get the Belize Travel Guide:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen, I been hearing for the past 60 days what a destination Belize has become for African descended Americans from the United States.

I’m excited about the future of this.