Beets powder getting much luv in Walmart

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
5529532-C-869-B-4-EC5-8-A5-B-210-EED573-D81.jpg

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

Cool cool.. my cousin drinks beat juice.. me I don't touch the stuff I'm a black seed oil man myself..along with my other herbs I take.. nice drop though! Is this a good brand to choose?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never ever had a Beet in my house ever and I've never eaten a beet....I've seen them on television and in stores but I wouldn't know how to fix a beet,boil it,bake it,roast or raw?

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man if they told you bull seman will increase blood flow. some of you would be all over it.

Never trust any food that's not made of one ingredient.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Never liked the taste of beets.. it’s a weird sweetness and I guess the texture of that vegetable always threw me off

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fucks with beets, I chop them sum bitches up with a meat

cleaver, then just steam em, till they soft and tender, throw a lil

pink himalayan sea salt, pepper, I prefer lemon pepper, a lil onion and garlic..

shit is delicious, I find it to be an excellent blood cleanse...

I also juice em add a nice color especially when combined with apples and celery,

lots of apples tho...

if you plan on living long I would add shit like beets and yams to the diet.....

if not good luck with that fast food slow suicide poison...

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I've never ever had a Beet in my house ever and I've never eaten a beet....I've seen them on television and in stores but I wouldn't know how to fix a beet,boil it,bake it,roast or raw?
I love beets. It looks like a bowl of blood when served in a bpwl.and they tastslike.dirt ha ha. Those was my memories of beets from nursery school.