Just know this aint the only bitch who do shit like this. It is at least 4 bitches on this planet who did this today somewhere in this world.
#its zod tonight


Saw the title, saw the poster and said Phins dont do it. But I had to investigate the noise like a white chick in a scary movie.
That's Not Weird...Weird Is Her Feeding Her Ass French Friesman, I just saw a bitch with her legs spread playing with her asshole and a goddamn burger.
I just scrolled down to see the comments for confirmation before watching the video....
I can only imagine what happened.
weirdo shit man......
Im out........
I don't know if it is more appropriate to offer her some toilet paper or napkins?


I don't know if it is more appropriate to offer her some toilet paper or napkins?

man, I just saw a bitch with her legs spread playing with her asshole and a goddamn burger.
I just scrolled down to see the comments for confirmation before watching the video....
I can only imagine what happened.
weirdo shit man......
Im out........
Yup. All of this. WTF