Bad Bitch Throwback: Gloria Velez (Video Vixen Legend)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
gloria-velez.jpg

Gloria_nectar_w_phone_.jpg

LL

<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/395855" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>
felix-and-connie-004.jpg

felix-and-connie-002.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ejtzsZq7A44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
5704-gloria-velez.jpg

images

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zdtxoTjqNf0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/p4A6oIoZ79/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/340675" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/omfCnXoZ-5/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

3246603417200712046pm.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/28867" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jay-Z “Big Pimpin”
Ja Rule “Holla Holla”
Jagged Edge “Where The Party At”
Sisqo Ft. Foxy brown “Thong Song Remix”
DMX Ft. Sisqo “What These Bitches Want From A N****”
Ghostface “Cherchez La Ghost”
Dj Khaled “We Takin’ Over (Uncensored)”
The Game “Wouldn’t Get Far”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4Ha2bfdEvyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nI2KZxHeQ9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5kYlDa6ufxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e_d2rybbHtM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eIdPfbwNV3w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

onyxmodels

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
yeah...at the Urban Model hey day, her Esther, KiToy, and Melyssa Ford were killin the game.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Back then I thought this Latin Queen was tight now I look she is average. I don't like Latin Kings or Queens anyway...when she got busted with them bricks her career was over.

Sent from my Nexus 7

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
she was bad back in the day but all good things must come to an end. used, discarded and tossed off

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
she was bad back in the day but all good things must come to an end. used, discarded and tossed off

She was bad because there was no Instagram or twitter.. Shorty was average but the hair and make up made her look fire for what we can see on a large scale back then.

Sent from my Nexus 7