Attention Whore crying on TikTok making a cake for herself on her birthday UPDATE: WTF?!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

He got his baby mama on BLAST! He's 37 and she's 29. Also @playahaitian you can copy and past the entire article from posts like that.

Single mom who went viral sobbing while baking her own birthday cake has dark past exposed by ex​

By
News.com.au

Published May 28, 2024, 1:56 p.m. ET

Originally Published by:

News.com.au

A 29-year-old mother who was thrust into the spotlight after a viral TikTok about the struggles of single motherhood has hit back at her ex in a heated war of words.
Elizabeth Teckenbrock’s original TikTok showed her sobbing while baking her own birthday cake so her kids could sing happy birthday to her.
The heartwrenching video struck a chord with viewers and it quickly went viral.
“Being a single mom is making your own birthday cake on your birthday so that your babies can feel happy they are singing to you,” Teckenbrock said.

A woman preparing cupcakes in a baking tray 3
Elizabeth Teckenbrock made a video crying while making cupcakes. morethanelizabeth/TokTok
But Ms. Teckenbrock’s ex-husband Andrew Cormier, 37, has spoken out to say he has full custody of their children, painting a very different picture of her life.
He also claimed that she barely sees the couple’s children because she’s often out partying.
According to him, Ms Teckenbrock’s social media followers are being misled.
“Right now I have full custody of our kids. This is our parent agreement. As you can see, I have all weekdays and weekends, time sharing with the kids on holiday academic breaks,” Mr Cormier said.
“People that follow her are giving her praise and showing them telling her how strong and how you know amazing, she’s doing well, she’s really not a full-time mom. She barely has her kids. She goes out all the time.”
A man taking a selfie, associated with the user 'reInventingElizabeth' on TikTok 3
Andrew Cormier said he had full custody of their children. reInventingElizabeth/Tiktok
The drama escalated when Ms. Teckenbrock accused Mr. Cormier of blocking her from seeing their children on her birthday after she attended a dinner with friends.
“He said, ‘No, you made the decision to go to dinner, you will not see them on your birthday.’”
The young mother smashed Mr. Cormier’s allegations, declaring she was “a good mother”.
“I will proudly say, without a doubt, I know who I am. I know that I’m a good mother, that I love my children,” Ms. Teckenbrock said in a follow-up video.
A 29-year-old mother in a heated discussion, defending her viral TikTok video addressing the struggles of single motherhood. 3
Cormier released a statement on his current relationship with Teckenbrock. TikTok / @reinventingelizabeth
She admitted to past mistakes, including an arrest for fraud confirmed by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
“I’ve made mistakes in my life, yes. I did get arrested, that’s not something that I’ve even remotely denied,” she said.
Ms. Teckenbrock further explained the context of her arrest, which she claims happened during a tumultuous time post-divorce.
“I went through some pretty bad mental things as I was about a year out from getting divorced. And then when I left, even worse, I was going out all the time, I made a bunch of mistakes,” she said.

“My whole page has never been discussing him whatsoever. I never cared to, I never wanted to bring him down no matter the amount of pain I was feeling, but I also got to the point this past week where I did not have a choice to defend myself.”
In an emotional interview with Newsweek, Ms. Teckenbrock revealed it was her first birthday spent alone away from family.
“I was so upset at the time. Truth be told I don’t love cake. It was all for them,” she said.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homie chose her/left her...snitched her out but..will share havin kids wt her tell death.

giphy.gif

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait did she just wipe her tears lick her finger then place in the cupcake paper. Guess they are all for her so it's all good. Nasty ass I was going to smash til that.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
He got his baby mama on BLAST! He's 37 and she's 29. Also @playahaitian you can copy and past the entire article from posts like that.

Single mom who went viral sobbing while baking her own birthday cake has dark past exposed by ex​

By
News.com.au

Published May 28, 2024, 1:56 p.m. ET

Originally Published by:

News.com.au

A 29-year-old mother who was thrust into the spotlight after a viral TikTok about the struggles of single motherhood has hit back at her ex in a heated war of words.
Elizabeth Teckenbrock’s original TikTok showed her sobbing while baking her own birthday cake so her kids could sing happy birthday to her.
The heartwrenching video struck a chord with viewers and it quickly went viral.
“Being a single mom is making your own birthday cake on your birthday so that your babies can feel happy they are singing to you,” Teckenbrock said.

A woman preparing cupcakes in a baking tray 3
Elizabeth Teckenbrock made a video crying while making cupcakes. morethanelizabeth/TokTok
But Ms. Teckenbrock’s ex-husband Andrew Cormier, 37, has spoken out to say he has full custody of their children, painting a very different picture of her life.
He also claimed that she barely sees the couple’s children because she’s often out partying.
According to him, Ms Teckenbrock’s social media followers are being misled.
“Right now I have full custody of our kids. This is our parent agreement. As you can see, I have all weekdays and weekends, time sharing with the kids on holiday academic breaks,” Mr Cormier said.
“People that follow her are giving her praise and showing them telling her how strong and how you know amazing, she’s doing well, she’s really not a full-time mom. She barely has her kids. She goes out all the time.”
A man taking a selfie, associated with the user 'reInventingElizabeth' on TikTok'reInventingElizabeth' on TikTok 3
Andrew Cormier said he had full custody of their children. reInventingElizabeth/Tiktok
The drama escalated when Ms. Teckenbrock accused Mr. Cormier of blocking her from seeing their children on her birthday after she attended a dinner with friends.
“He said, ‘No, you made the decision to go to dinner, you will not see them on your birthday.’”
The young mother smashed Mr. Cormier’s allegations, declaring she was “a good mother”.
“I will proudly say, without a doubt, I know who I am. I know that I’m a good mother, that I love my children,” Ms. Teckenbrock said in a follow-up video.
A 29-year-old mother in a heated discussion, defending her viral TikTok video addressing the struggles of single motherhood. 3
Cormier released a statement on his current relationship with Teckenbrock. TikTok / @reinventingelizabeth
She admitted to past mistakes, including an arrest for fraud confirmed by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
“I’ve made mistakes in my life, yes. I did get arrested, that’s not something that I’ve even remotely denied,” she said.
Ms. Teckenbrock further explained the context of her arrest, which she claims happened during a tumultuous time post-divorce.
“I went through some pretty bad mental things as I was about a year out from getting divorced. And then when I left, even worse, I was going out all the time, I made a bunch of mistakes,” she said.

“My whole page has never been discussing him whatsoever. I never cared to, I never wanted to bring him down no matter the amount of pain I was feeling, but I also got to the point this past week where I did not have a choice to defend myself.”
In an emotional interview with Newsweek, Ms. Teckenbrock revealed it was her first birthday spent alone away from family.
“I was so upset at the time. Truth be told I don’t love cake. It was all for them,” she said.
And this fool impregnated the bitch :smh: How desperate for pussy were you really :smh: