Anyone ever been to, Cabo San Lucas?

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thinking about going some place new. Pictures of the resorts, beaches and nightlife look dope!

Holla if you've been, or share what you may know.

Much appreciated Family!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
yeah, it was dope. hoes easy to smash in the resort but local puss is not advertising as much as other cities. I recommend it if you between 20-32. If you want a more well rounded vacation, Cancun is actually better because of places to see. cabo is drinking and parties only.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I’ve stayed at the Westin twice. Nice place, but expensive like da muh. The architecture is world class

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Haven't been to Cabo, but visited Puerto Vallarta in late-2017 and 2018, and Zihuatanejo in late-2019.

Stayed at Playa Los Arcos both times in PV, and at an airbnb in Zihuatanejo. The airbnb was small and outdated (80s or 90s interior) but had a huge covered deck and ocean view, and was about 3 minutes away from the ocean on foot. That covered deck was a must as it was HOT there. 110 by mid- to late-morning hot.

PV was more comfortable. The hotel restaurant was a highlight. Open air and right along the malecon (boardwalk). Great place for a leisurely breakfast or dinner and to unwind. Always enjoyed the meals there. Did plenty of walking while there and visited various shops, etc. Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens are a highlight. Went both times. And when we were there in Dec. of 2017 and 2018, we took in some of the boxing and mma PPVs at one of the local sports bars. Good experiences.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Wifey wanted to go to cabo over the holidays but then opted to stay home and share holidays with the family.

On the flip side my nigga wanted to go to Cabo to get somewhere breathing space from his wife. She was like y’all can have a guys trip anywhere in the states but why y’all trying to go there? He just stared at her and never responded. Then he tells me they have been in a sexless marriage for almost 10 years and the week before told her he wanted a weekend pass.

She reluctantly said okay but completely ruled it out when he picked Cabo to visit.

I aint never been BUT I get it now. :lol:

oNE

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
... wanted to go to Cabo to get somewhere breathing space from his wife. She was like y’all can have a guys trip anywhere in the states but why y’all trying to go there? He just stared at her and never responded. Then he tells me they have been in a sexless marriage for almost 10 years and the week before told her he wanted a weekend pass.

:roflmao3: :cheers: