Anyone else see that uncensored video of that Iranian woman who got shot dying onCNN?

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone else see that uncensored video of that Iranian woman who got shot dying on CNN?

Man that shit was sad as hell. :smh:

Graphic as fuck and sad as hell. :smh:

I never seen any shit like that. :smh:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Anyone else see that uncensored video of that Iranian woman who got shot dying on

yeah....somebody posted it on the board 2 days ago. BGOL had it before CNN did.

cuzz

Star
Registered
Re: Anyone else see that uncensored video of that Iranian woman who got shot dying on

DAMN!:(:(:smh::smh::smh:

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

Anyone else see that uncensored video of that Iranian woman who got shot dying on CNN?

You had a lucky life. Mortal gunshot wounds could get worse than that

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Head shot is worse.

Joe Grind

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yeah i just saw it ....:smh::smh:

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Damn I just read that she was only 16 years old :smh:

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

that statement can now be added to this thread.....
http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=394711
:lol::lol:

Funny thread, but for what exactly?

Oh, let me get you a dictionary to understand what I said

mor·tal (môrtl)
adj.
1. Liable or subject to death.
2. Of or relating to humankind; human: the mortal limits of understanding.
3. Of, relating to, or accompanying death: mortal throes.
4. Causing death; fatal: a mortal wound. See Synonyms at fatal.
5. Fighting or fought to the death; unrelenting: a mortal enemy; a mortal attack.
6. Of great intensity or severity; dire: mortal terror.
7. Conceivable: no mortal reason for us to go.
8. Used as an intensive: a mortal fool.

You probably was thinking mortal/immortal wasn't you?

Last edited:

Megazell

Star
Registered

Tragic. I can NOT imagine the pain the father and mother are feeling going through that and then having it re-aired all over the world and internet.

Protesting is not for the faint of heart.

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

When he says it could get worse, he's saying that it could look a lot worse. He's right, I've seen much more graphic gsw's.

Forgive them, they don't know what they say or do. :smh:

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

Tragic. I can NOT imagine the pain the father and mother are feeling going through that and then having it re-aired all over the world and internet.

Protesting is not for the faint of heart.

What sad is that they have her name, and no real background on the girl. I would like to know what she stood for before her murder

MaximusBlaque

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I haven't seen it and I don't plan on seeing it. There's just some shit that I can't take, like seeing the face of a dying young girl.

jms

Star
BGOL Investor

I saw it on regular TV (FOX).:smh::smh:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When he says it could get worse, he's saying that it could look a lot worse. He's right, I've seen much more graphic gsw's.

if he would have said the word "Look"....then it would have been justified and thus my comment obsolete. but the way he worded it suggested that a mortal wound, which is fatal could actually be worse than dying.....which left me like :confused:

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

if he would have said the word "Look"....then it would have been justified and thus my comment obsolete. but the way he worded it suggested that a mortal wound, which is fatal could actually be worse than dying.....which left me like :confused:

Both dead, but a comparison of getting shot in the face is less preferable than getting shot in the heart. But since Pissy never seen a person get shot, and it is based on him seeing the footage, it is already implied...

Mac4L1ph3

BGOL Mega Superstar Donor
Registered

do you mean they showed the chick get shot and die ??? (not clicking)

where are the FCC violations

this is not acting like on the show 24, you mean they showed a live footage killing ?

this is way beyond Janet Jacksons tit

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

do you mean they showed the chick get shot and die ??? (not clicking)

where are the FCC violations

this is not acting like on the show 24, you mean they showed a live footage killing ?

this is way beyond Janet Jacksons tit

the FCC regulates obscene programming, indecency, & profanity.....so things like this, rodney king beating, etc etc are ok for the news media outlets to show on tv.

JJWALKER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For me it wasn't the blood or any of the gruesome stuff that got me. I've seen way worse videos that made this video look like nothing. It's the fact that she was only 16. She was an innocent person being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Her father and other people desperately trying to save her, and the worst part is that you can actually see the life being sucked out of her.

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

I know. It being recorded and aired globally before the parents truly had time to mourn, and shown 24 times on CNN by my last count.

But she was at a protest, she died for what she believed in.

yungbama

Banned

so you're saying none of ya'll have been to rotten.com, ogrish.com, or theync.com? fuck outta here. this is like someone bumping his knee on cement compared to the really graphic videos. where have ya'll been? under a fuckin rock.

hsm2448

Rising Star
Registered

that statement can now be added to this thread.....
http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=394711
:lol::lol:

would you rather be dead or these guys

rbjnty.jpg

30mqpf5.jpg

yungbama

Banned

would you rather be dead or these guys

rbjnty.jpg

30mqpf5.jpg

they forget to aim for the stem of the brain.

Killing yourself 101:

1. Slitting your wrist

Cut downward ....

2. Shooting yourself in the head

Aim for the brain stem (the base of the back of your head) or you'll end up a vegetable or badly disfigured.

the more you know.