~Any Parent in here ever buried a child that passed during pregnancy?~

Born

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was your process from actually claiming your child from the hospital to giving them a proper resting place?

Im asking because this is my current situation and I dont know what to do .

If you can help me I would be very thankful.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My condolences.

I've never been in this situation but my cousin almost two years ago slipped into an early labor and her son died, (asphyxiation). They held a funeral a couple of days later so I'm assuming that the process is pretty quick.

^^^^^Yeah from what I've heard it's pretty much the same process as if any other family member passed away

My condolences again to you Born

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My condolences to you and your fam bredren,

i havent experienced this situation but you have my deepest sympathies.

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Understand that your child will not suffer another day in her life now. She is in a better place and will forever be greatful for the life that she had. I don't know if you are a religious man but while god's plan seems hard sometimes it is always in the best interest of you and you child. I know that is a hard thing to swallow at this point but it is true.

I didn't have to bury a child but I did have a sister who died a week or so after birth when I was very young. She has never been forgotten and she never will be. We still take flowers to her grave every year on her birthday and we remember her for what she was and that is a beautiful child that came into our lives to remind us all of how precious life is.

I would let a family member and a funeral home handle the arraingements. There should be people at the hospital who should have experience in dealing with deaths in the family. Let them handle it for you. You should be with your child's mother.

Remember you gained this experience with your child no matter how brief it was. It is still something you should cherish for the rest of your life.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
What was your process from actually claiming your child from the hospital to giving them a proper resting place?

Im asking because this is my current situation and I dont know what to do .

If you can help me I would be very thankful.

My condolences,maybe you can ask one of the nurses :(

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Man you have my deepest sympathy. The doctor or nurse(s) that attended to the child will assist and have information for you.

Last edited:

keepitreal2

wannabe star
Registered
My condolences to you. I agree with the other post. Most hospitals give you that choice. My best friend's sister went through this. That hospital gave her the choice. The family wanted a funeral service. And the process went smoothly. Just talk to the hospital.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
My condolences to you. I agree with the other post. Most hospitals give you that choice. My best friend's sister went through this. That hospital gave her the choice. The family wanted a funeral service. And the process went smoothly. Just talk to the hospital.

My condolences Born.
This is good advice. The staff there should be well trained in these sensitive matters.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Wow.....
This happen to me more than seven years ago and I remember like it was yesterday. My heart goes out to you, just know that it wasn't time for the world to experience that joy just yet. Now to your question, the hospital should have contacted you and ask you if you want to have a private ceremony, if not contact the L&D nurse and they will point you in the right direction. Once again, my heart goes out to you and yourz....

Your Boy....