Anti-rape female condom WTF LOL

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anti-rape female condom
This latex female condom is been specially designed to prevent the rapes. It is invented by a South African woman Sonnette Ehlers, in Cape-Town. Incidentally, South Africa is the most effected from HIV, ratio is one in nine, that means 45 million people are suffering from these diseases.

Known also as Vaginal Bear Trap, this device was launched in August 31, 2005, and is expected to come in the market this year. It is used in the vagina like a tampon. It is made of microscopic invisible barbs outwardly, which attacks the rapist, and clutches his penis. It gives terrible pain and disables the attacker. This gives victim the chance of escaping from the site and saving herself from the attack. It is impossible for the attacker to get it out without the medical surgery, and this way the police and authorities are altered, and he is been caught.

This anti-rape condom, is aimed to prevent the rapes and at the same time, it punishes and terrorize the attackers. It also saves women from getting pregnant and sexually transmitted by STDs and HIVs, by the attacker. It works like a female condom. It is truly a miracle device for the women, who are working and prone to these attacks due to the nature of their life-style. It can be simply fitted in the vagina, and she can go around with her daily routine. This device has not been tested yet on a male, but the plastic body of a male and it worked fine.

Still in the stage of criticism, this female condom is facing some doubts. People say that it can multiple the risk for women. This device can further irritate the attacker and in fury and frustration, he can kill the women. Anti-rape activist say that it is barbaric and medieval. ‘It is horrible and disgusting’. They say that it can be used for the purpose of revenge and to simply hurt someone who is not an attacker. According to these activists, this device is not effective in gang rapes, as it will only harm one attacker at a time.

It may be an issue of a debate for the groups, but it is certainly a boon for the women who are living under the threat of sexual attacks all the time because of their nature of job. If some device is providing her the piece of mind and body. Why would she be hesitant to use that? It is indeed a welcome device for them.

We at Keepcondom.com are providing you the choices you can make, to select your condom brands according to your needs. Keepcondom.com

:lol:

Lady-Wiz

Star
Super Moderator
They say that it can be used for the purpose of revenge and to simply hurt someone who is not an attacker.
hmmm ...

According to these activists, this device is not effective in gang rapes, as it will only harm one attacker at a time.
they'll probably beat that chicks ass once they realize what happen to their boy :smh:

Last edited:

mrbigstuff9

Potential Star
Registered
Sounds interesting, but I don't know about that one. All it takes is for one woman to forget she has it up there or uses it for revenge and BAMMMMMM.

We done.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I think someone posted the picture of it about 6 months ago.

Thing looked like it would peel the skin off a penis.

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yet another reason not to piss ya woman off. lol:lol:

6yulpaw.gif

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
antirapecondom_wideweb__430x341.jpg

Damn this is the type thing that could get a woman killed once the guy realized what was up. Nasty idea but with rape being what it is in South Africa something needs to be done. Just hope it doesn't lead to more murders.

Manbot26

Star
Registered
Would lead to a murder, I also don't think it would ever be legal in the states... To many headlines of vengeful woman catching brothers with this... Would have to start putting a stick up the pussy like it's a bear trap..

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
Would lead to a murder, I also don't think it would ever be legal in the states... To many headlines of vengeful woman catching brothers with this... Would have to start putting a stick up the pussy like it's a bear trap..

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

How would it lead to murder if your dick is too damaged by the device for you to even stand straight?

Manbot26

Star
Registered
How would it lead to murder if your dick is too damaged by the device for you to even stand straight?

Adrenaline and rage... People get shot up and tasered and still keep on going, and trust, I'm not defending these rape sickos in any way, but if it was me that the trap happened to, it would be my life's purpose to kill that person no matter what...

b0010100

Star
Registered
sure, it would lead to more murders. but it would save a few women from being raped. I think it's a risk the woman would have to calculate and decide if she wanted to make that choice. I personally believe that they should keep a glock at all times. They're easy to use maintain and reliable. So guns will lead to more murders too, so? We all didn't really believe everbody would live forever, right?

let's be honest, women are so routinely abused and unfairly treated until any step in their defense is carefully scrutinized. They need the most protection and receive the least. Even if a woman has a gun if a dude socks her in the jaw its pretty much a rap for her.

I bet you if us dudes had to watch our backs like women do, every state in the union would have a concealed gun law on the books. I know if somebody was after me my only objective would be to send them to hell asap. No questions asked.

I think the anti-rape condom should just cut it off. That would take soo many rapist off the streets in an instant:lol:

(as for the malicious women: that pussy prolly needs inspecting first anyway:lol:)

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
LOOKS LIKE THIS
IMG_2688.JPG

FEELS LIKE THIS
othe-lamprey.jpg

IMG_2688.JPG

After seeing this device a man would be crazy not to see this inside a woman's vagina. I don't think this would work. I've never just eased into a condom its always had to be rolled on.

So if a rapist sees this first he snatches it out, beats her ass and then rapes her. Sorry I don't see this working.:smh:

cheeksmasher

Potential Star
Registered
ALL JOKES ASIDE, THIS IS BULLSHIT. I PERSONALLY WOULD NEVER DISRESPECT A WOMAN LIKE THAT. I'D SLAP THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA HER IF I CAUGHT HER CHEATING, BUT I WOULD NEVER VIOLATE A WOMAN'S BODY. NOW WATCH THESE BITCHES USE THIS PRODUCT FOR SHITS & GIGGLES. IT WILL IN FACT BE A REVENGE TOOL AS OPPOSED TO A ANTI-RAPE PRECAUTION.

I MEAN, WHAT WOMAN IS SERIOUSLY GOING POP THAT SHIT INSIDE HER AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT? WHAT? BEFORE HEADING OUT TO A CLUB? WHERE MANY (NOT ALL) WOMEN GO TO HOE IT DOWN...I MEAN "LIBERATE" THEMSELVES. SO THEY DON'T END UP LIKE IMETTE ST. GUILLEN (WHATEVER HER NAME WAS). BITCHES, AND I DO MEAN BITCHES, ARE GONNA GET REAL GRIMMY WITH THIS ONE.

I THINK IT'S TIME WE START DOING THE TURKEY TEST BEFORE STICKING OUR JUNK IN SOME BROAD NEXT TIME. WHAT'S THAT, YOU ASK?

STICK YOU FINGERS AND HAND UP HER CAVITY THE WAY YOU WOULD TO MAKE SURE YOU GOT ALL THE GIBLETS & SHIT OUT OF THE TURKEY. THIS OUTTA GIVE YOU A HEADS UP ON WETHER THE BITCH WAS PLANNING ON YOU NEEDING A NIP/TUCK EXPERT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

:angry: ANTI-RAPE MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!!

MORE LIKE ANOTHER PLOY FOR THE BITCHES OF THE WORLD TO LESSEN THE NUMBER OF FUNCTIONING MEN IN FURTHER ATTEMPT TO CREATING A PUSSY DRIVEN EUTOPIA. AND JUST ANOTHER REASON TO PUMP "BITCHES AINT SHIT" ON THE BOSE SYSTEM.