ANGELS robbed!

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Greed said:
that ball hit the dirt...shit was clear as day.

WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to make matters worse, that MF catcher of yours talking about "i don't know if it hit the ground or not."

:angry:

HandsSolo2K5

Star
Registered
If the White Sox make the World Series, it would be a record I am sure....... They would be the shittiest team to ever do so........They have the SHITTIEST fans (Present company in this post included) they averaged 24,000 all season and their attendance bloats to 47,000 every playoff game FUCK THE WHITE SOX......FUCK THE CUBS AND FUCK YOU GREED

Greed

Star
Registered
you think i respect the baseball opinion of a cubs fan?

especially one thats stupid enough to still think sammy should never have been traded.

Greed

Star
Registered
cranrab said:
and to make matters worse, that MF catcher of yours talking about "i don't know if it hit the ground or not."

:angry:
umps had a press conference last night, and said the bal hit the ground on the replays they watched.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Greed said:
you think i respect the baseball opinion of a cubs fan?

especially one thats stupid enough to still think sammy should never have been traded.

Im a Cubs and WSox being Im from Chicago, but Im glad they traded Sammy. I think its one of the best moves they could've made, I disagree with the Alou trade though, but I digress. I said it in this forum earlier this year the WSox would be in the series, in a 1 run game that call is goingto get blown out of proportion anyway. If the WSox would have had better base running they wouldve been up by at least 2 more runs anyway and that call would not have been an issue. When all is is said and done a W is a W, and we going to the series !! Go White Sox !

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Greed said:
umps had a press conference last night, and said the bal hit the ground on the replays they watched.

i watched that shit eating press conference, and the crew chief said AT BEST that the replays were inconclusive... :hmm:

2 of those bitches said they perceived a CHANGE IN DIRECTION (implying that the ball hit the ground first), but none would come out and say that he actually SAW the ball hit the ground... :puke:

what's done is done, but that 3rd base umpire should be removed from all post season play in the future... when they asked for his opinion, the bitch said he didn't see the play... :smh: guess it's OK for umpires to take plays off...

freaky_1

True Skool Hip-Hop Head
Registered
of course you wil say they were robbed, you from cali. if it went the other way and by some miracle the angels won the game, you wouldn't be saying shit. see you in el centro or calexico or wherever they play now.

White Sox Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freaky_1

True Skool Hip-Hop Head
Registered
HandsSolo2K5 said:
If the White Sox make the World Series, it would be a record I am sure....... They would be the shittiest team to ever do so........They have the SHITTIEST fans (Present company in this post included) they averaged 24,000 all season and their attendance bloats to 47,000 every playoff game FUCK THE WHITE SOX......FUCK THE CUBS AND FUCK YOU GREED

And FUCK YOU bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can the team with the best record in the AL be the shittiest team. I think you mean the tigers

Greed

Star
Registered
umpires hardly ever SEE the foul tip or a catcher trapping the ball like Paul did.

they HEAR the double impact. they've heard tens of thousands of balls hitting the catcher's mitt cleanly and they know when that hard ass ball hit that hard ass bat or the hard ass ground.

now quit your bitching...i dont remember any threads when the umps called Cano out for being out the baseline going to first. just a good call huh?

or when konerko clearly checked his swing earlier in the game and was called out and the home plate ump refuse to EVEN APPEAL to first base. just umpire discretion huh?

stop it cran, you're making your whole state look bad.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
HandsSolo2K5 said:

Thw Sox and Cubs have the most loyal fans on the face of the planet, if you put up with the shit we have over the last 100 years yu would agree with me. Ozzie Guillen has put together a well balanced team and thats why they are in the ALCS and will beat the Angels in six, to go to the Series. I can see you must be Kansas city fan. :lol:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
freaky_1 said:
And FUCK YOU bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can the team with the best record in the AL be the shittiest team. I think you mean the tigers

Look out for the Tigers next year bro, they just palyin a tough division with the Sox, Minnesota, and Cleveland but they still managed to win 71 games, they are a couple pitchers and maybe a good power hitter away form being a contender. They have a great coach, they are just missing a few key players. Don't get me wrong Im from The Chi, so I love the Sox all Im sayin is keep an eye on Detroit.

Greed

Star
Registered
uh oh, angels robbed again.

figgins had a check swing called a strike by the 3rd base ump.

call your congressman.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After watching the last few minutes of the game tonight, I have a couple of questions:

1) Is it illegal to slide to 1st base in baseball? I dont keep up with baseball at all until the playoffs and I continue to see guys get thrown out but a half second b/c they tried to out run the throw instead of sliding into first.

2) What the hell is a walk off home run? Is it different from a regular home run? :confused:

Back to the main topic... after seeing the whole series... were the Angels ever a threat? Was this team really good enough to compete in the playoffs? It looks like their pitching staff is overrated, "K-Rod" is out of control pitching from the mound, Vladimir Guerrero "MVP Candidate?" only 1 hit in the series? :smh: Garrett Anderson looks like he didnt even want to be there. It seemed like the whole team was in disarray after one call 3 games ago. oh well... better look next year angels fans.

World Series : Houston vs. CWS

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
xfactor said:
After watching the last few minutes of the game tonight, I have a couple of questions:

1) Is it illegal to slide to 1st base in baseball? I dont keep up with baseball at all until the playoffs and I continue to see guys get thrown out but a half second b/c they tried to out run the throw instead of sliding into first.

2) What the hell is a walk off home run? Is it different from a regular home run? :confused:

Back to the main topic... after seeing the whole series... were the Angels ever a threat? Was this team really good enough to compete in the playoffs? It looks like their pitching staff is overrated, "K-Rod" is out of control pitching from the mound, Vladimir Guerrero "MVP Candidate?" only 1 hit in the series? :smh: Garrett Anderson looks like he didnt even want to be there. It seemed like the whole team was in disarray after one call 3 games ago. oh well... better look next year angels fans.

World Series : Houston vs. CWS

1. It's legal to slide into first base. But not to many cats do this. Back in the day it was kind of common.

2. A walk off homerun is a homerun that ends the game in the bottom of the last inning. Like if the score was tied 3-3 in the bottom of the ninth and somebody came up and hit a homerun giving them the win.

dentskins

Potential Star
Registered
LOL - Blame ESCOBAR on the loss for that attempted tag out :lol: (tagging with glove while ball is in other hand :smh: )
I ain't seen that move since playin' ball as a teenager in city summer leagues.