Amber Rose's Secret to Perfect Skin is Masturbation

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Amber Rose's Secret to Perfect Skin is Masturbation
101216-lifestyle-amber-rose-glowing-skin.jpg

Amber Rose is known for two things (well, not just two, but you know): her flawless complexion and her sex-positive attitude. Turns out, the two things go hand in hand.

In a recent interview with Glamour, Rose reveals that her secret to glowing skin isn't a serum, cream or wash, but just some good old-fashioned self-pleasure. That's right: masturbation.

BET_Video_Bug.png
3951C14700000578-3833619-image-m-9_1476234593801.jpg
FAMEFLYNET-Celebrities-Arriving-At-The-Dancing-With-The-Stars-Studio-In-Los-Angeles.jpg

If you've ever wondered why Amber Rose always looks so glowing - she's finally revealed her secret.

The Dancing With The Stars babe, who had a breakdown on the show earlier this week, has given away her trick to looking vibrant and fresh.

In an interview with Allure, Amber dished on the X-rated reason behind her youthful looks.

“Masturbation," she claimed.

WENN.com
Amber-Rose-Main.jpg

Amber Rose says masturbating is key to good skin

FameFlynet
FAMEFLYNET-Celebrities-Arriving-At-The-Dancing-With-The-Stars-Studio-In-Los-Angeles.jpg

Amber has revealed her beauty secret
Getty
2016-MTV-Video-Music-Awards-Red-Carpet.jpg

It's not what we expected
Before adding: “I wish I had the time to masturbate every day in reality, but I don’t.”

The star of The Amber Rose Show went on to admit that her VH1 series doesn't shy away from naughtier subjects.

“I say a lot of those things on [The Amber Rose Show] because I am very sex-positive," she added.

It's been a difficult week for Amber, who let her emotions get the better of her.

The outspoken star couldn't get to grips with a difficult samba routine and when she messed up a move yet again she became frustrated.

abc
Amber-Rose.jpg

abc
Amber-Rose.jpg

"I don’t think you understand what it’s like," she said as she wiped away a tear from her face. "So what happens when it’s live? Are you going to just stop like that? What am I supposed to do?"

Last week, Amber put any past differences with her former rival Kim Kardashian aside, as she expressed her sadness following the horrific armed robbery in Paris.

“It’s unfortunate,” she told Us Weekly . “It’s sad.”

"I wish I had the time to masturbate every day in reality, but I don’t," Amber, who is the new face of Flirt cosmetics, tells the magazine. "I say a lot of those things on [The Amber Rose Show] because I am very sex-positive. I do say those things in a way where I am very serious, but it’s also a joke."

She goes on to say that she wishes she had time to masturbate every day, but sadly her schedule doesn't allow it. Hey, Amber, proper skin care takes work!

As for the rest of us, isn't this a great tip? Fun, safe and far cheaper than pricey face wash.

giphy-131.gif