Alycia Baumgardner Shannon Ryan Claressa Shields Katie Taylor (Female Boxer's)

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
E5ailqYXEAUtfBH.jpg

Ass out count or not?
Talk about reaching lol

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why i don't like arguing with cats on here about boxing related things. Ya'll can't admit when your wrong. Female boxers are using there looks to boost their profile, aint nothing wrong with that. Yall new Claressa fans have a problem with Alycia using her sexuality to boost her profile, when the fighter yall love been doing the same if not worst for years. One fighter can not be an IG thot and the other with crazier pics void from be a IG thot worthy.

This comment right here tells me you know very little about this fighter. Waste of time.
"Only difference 1 actually fights."

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
This is why i don't like arguing with cats on here about boxing related things. Ya'll can't admit when your wrong. Female boxers are using there looks to boost their profile, aint nothing wrong with that. Yall new Claressa fans have a problem with Alycia using her sexuality to boost her profile, when the fighter yall love been doing the same if not worst for years. One fighter can not be an IG thot and the other with crazier pics void from be a IG thot worthy.

This comment right here tells me you know very little about this fighter. Waste of time.
"Only difference 1 actually fights."
When the last time she fought? When the next time she's fighting? Nobody cares she dropped dirty.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When the last time she fought? When the next time she's fighting? Nobody cares she dropped dirty.
This is why its a waste of time arguing with BGOL members in Boxing threads.

Every question you just asked was posted in here already. Posted her last three fights. I posted when she got suspend, when the suspensions was lifted. Posted her next opponent, posted the purse bid for that next opponent. Posted when she left the old trainer and when she started training with a few new ones. You don't care because your new to the sport or dont know anything about the sport. And that's ok lol

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL members have too much pride, and content with being wrong even when facts are right in front of yall face's SAD!