African nations waking up… you want our materials help build refineries here and we can do business

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Niger will soon become an oil exporter after the commissioning of the longest oil pipeline in the whole Africa, reaching Benin's Port of Seme.

The newoil pipeline will connect the Agadem Rift Basin oil field with Port of Some on the Gulf of Guinea, stretching for 2,000 km and with a 90,000 barrels per day of capacity. This will transform Niger into a significant regional oil producer and exporter.

The pipeline plan has been approved in 2019 and aims to exploit the 1 billion barrel of oil reserves.

According toauthorities, reserves could be double this amount.

Oil production could generate a "quarter of the country's GDP" and about 50% of Niger's tax revenue.

Niger has a refinery with around 20,000 bpd capacity.

The estimates ofChina's state-owned CNPC investments in production and theNiger-Benin pipeline construction are around $6 billion.

With the colonial French oppressors removed and requests for Russian military aid, the future looks bright.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
41-E12-F39-7-B70-4-ACF-A1-BC-4-EA24-D082-F3-B.png
767-CE954-C1-A1-431-E-A1-B0-57-F4107-CA4-CF.png

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still can’t figure out for the life of me why are they still asking for help. They got all the natural resources. :dunno: Why don’t they build they own shit and mine they own resources. Amd leverage that

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I still can’t figure out for the life of me why are they still asking for help. They got all the natural resources. :dunno: Why don’t they build they own shit and mine they own resources. Amd leverage that
If you own land and someone told you there is diamonds miles below you under hard ass rocks, but you don't know exactly where it is or if it is there, how are you going to get to it if you do not own the tools to drill or the knowledge find exactly where the diamonds are?
In reality, you would have to hire a team to mine for you or sell your land. Welp welcome to most of Africa.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you own land and someone told you there is diamonds miles below you under hard ass rocks, but you don't know exactly where it is or if it is there, how are you going to get to it if you do not own the tools to drill or the knowledge find exactly where the diamonds are?
In reality, you would have to hire a team to mine for you or sell your land. Welp welcome to most of Africa.
Wise words from a 22 year old philosopher

Rule numbre uno, never let no one know
How much dough you hold, 'cause you know
The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially
If that man fucked up, get yo' ass stuck up

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Wise words from a 22 year old philosopher

Rule numbre uno, never let no one know
How much dough you hold, 'cause you know
The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially
If that man fucked up, get yo' ass stuck up
Too bad that holds no water in this instance because folks are able to survey land from the air with gravomiers to determine if your land has valuable minerals or oil deposits.
And if you do, they have enough money to orgistrate a coup to overthrow your regime in favor of a more willing government.
This is what's really going on in the world.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So the reason you have these deals with Africans countries is the fault of the African countries.

Unfortunately for a lot of three countries their leadership isn't putting the best and brightest in positions of power they're putting in the friends and family. That's how you get these terrible decisions. Same wirh the Caribbean.

A perfect example is Jamaica. Jamaica agreed to a deal with China to build a major highway. Half the people that worked on the highway were Chinese. Then on top of that as part of the deal Jamaica gave away land along the highway to China. So now in exchange for a highway you've given away land, half the people who are working on it don't live in your country so the money that's paid to them leaves your economy. On top of that the tolls for the highway don't go into the Jamaican economy they're going back to china. In exchange for a highway they've lost land permanently they lost any economic gains from the construction or at least half of those gains and on top of that depending on who they did have who was Jamaican working on it they didn't really get any experience with how to build a highway or the process that goes into it.

Getting back to africa, As Long As African leadership is more concerned with lining their pockets instead of educating an uplifting their population they're always going to have to depend on others for help. So as long as that same leadership puts their cousins their brothers their friends in positions to negotiate these deals you will constantly see this happening. The Congo should be swimming in money because of the materials needed for batteries but it's not the case at all and outside forces are the reason why.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too bad that holds no water in this instance because folks are able to survey land from the air with gravomiers to determine if your land has valuable minerals or oil deposits.
And if you do, they have enough money to orgistrate a coup to overthrow your regime in favor of a more willing government.
This is what's really going on in the world.
Everyone has a nuclear power but Africa. Is crazy you can never become a super power and not be able to defend yourself.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once we realize the gates are gone and the gatekeepers have no power will we run out of prison.

All African resources are exploited from the value add. The diamonds become necklaces with 10 times the value. The raw coffee beans becomes cups of coffee at 1,000x. The oil gets bought unrefined and resold back to the same country refined. As soon as Africa develops the capacity to add value to their goods and stop selling the raw materials then they will control it all. If all the computer chips need minerals only mined in Africa and african country making computer chips would have a monopoly. If all the cell phones need raw materials from Africa yet we have no Africa cell phone companies?

If anyone wants to change the future of any African country and your family here. Find an African product and figure out how to bring it directly to American customers. Every Dollar you make an African country is worth 50 times as much over there. They will sell you products that you can 5x and by selling refined they will make 5x more than they make selling it to the white man who is adding value and 100x to the consumer. We need to become the new middlemen to the American consumer. We are perfectly positioned to do so.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
There are plenty of developed nations without nukes.

It’s a big difference between superpower and developed. Your comparing a watch that can tell time to a Rolex.

This is true. A great example is north korea. The only reason North Korea gets to get away with the bullshit that they do and all the saber rattling that they do is because they have nuclear weapons. If North Korea didn't have nuclear weapons with the way they keep threatening South Korea we would have run over them by now.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This is true. A great example is north korea. The only reason North Korea gets to get away with the bullshit that they do and all the saber rattling that they do is because they have nuclear weapons. If North Korea didn't have nuclear weapons with the way they keep threatening South Korea we would have run over them by now.
It’s a big difference between superpower and developed. Your comparing a watch that can tell time to a Rolex.
Nuclear weapons ain't without intercontinental capabilities. Plus how are you going to nuke without being developed? Do you think other countries are going to give them to them?

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what I tell people when they talk about owning land. Yes its an asset but everyone don't need to own land. Everyone doesn't know what to do with it. Don't know how to farm, don't know how to run cattle, garden, rent camp spots, etc. Folks just stuck on owning land. Gotta have the tools to utilize it. Like I told my buddy in modern times it takes 100k to get into the cattle business.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Nuclear weapons ain't without intercontinental capabilities. Plus how are you going to nuke without being developed? Do you think other countries are going to give them to them?

It depends on the country. N Korea has missiles so they get left alone.

When Iran was close to developing the fuel needed for nuclear weapons they were bombed.

The issue with nuclear weapons aren't the missles, it's something smaller. The issue is a suitcase bomb but really it would be a trunk of your car or back of your van bomb.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
It depends on the country. N Korea has missiles so they get left alone.

When Iran was close to developing the fuel needed for nuclear weapons they were bombed.

The issue with nuclear weapons aren't the missles, it's something smaller. The issue is a suitcase bomb but really it would be a trunk of your car or back of your van bomb.
I think you are talking about dirty bombs, if so, most modern nations have better accountability on their medical radiation waste that would be used for these types of bombs, plus many modern cities in the West have hidden radioactive sniffers at the airports as well as many hidden in cities making it very difficult to pull off. Another thing is, they aren't nearly as effective as a real nuke, even if they were to pull that stunt off, you'd expect their country to be a pile of junk by the following day.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody gonna give them to them. Why would you arm the continent you trying to pillage. They will only arm them with pea shooters to fight each other. Or Haiti. Stops right about there

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Nobody gonna give them to them. Why would you arm the continent you trying to pillage. They will only arm them with pea shooters to fight each other. Or Haiti. Stops right about there
If they were to offer them nuke technology, believe me, its to set them up for an excuse to bomb and invade them the following week.
I get some of you guys are idealistic and want the poor nations especially the African ones to win (I was that guy when I was in College) but after seeing and working in the real world, especially in the U.N. where I got to rub shoulders and talk to some African diplomats, the problem isn't as simple as I once thought it was.
As an adult, I am more problematic in my thinking and am looking for actual solutions to help Black people, not say some feel-good shit that gives empty hollow hope. I wish more brothers would take this approach so we can come together to find real solutions to the problems.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Guess they got a serious call lmao

“Niger appears to be seeking to improve security and defence ties with Western countries after meetings with German and Italian representatives in Niamey with local authorities.

A meeting was also recently held between a senior Nigerien military commander and the US ambassador to discuss the US withdrawal and discuss various aspects of cooperation between the two countries”