A PROPER FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Princess Diana ate a full tin of Heinz beans for breakfast! Some say it's the breakfast of champions and won't start the day without it. For others, it's a weekend treat. One things for sure, the Brits love a 'full English breakfast' and even go in search of 'the British Pub' when abroad for their daily fix. But a proper Full English breakfast has to have authentic ingredients, sausage, bacon, beans and black pudding. Here I show you how to prepare it... the way I prepared it for the Royal Family at Buckingham Palace. Grab a mug of tea, sit back and start the video.

madgoose

International
International Member
I knew the guy knew his thing when he said Lincolnshire sausages and HP sauce, it has to be Heinz baked beans! I don't do the fried bread anymore I prefer toast also all that fat from frying the sausages, bacon and tomatoes can be diminished if you grill it instead. The mushrooms only need a tablespoon of sesame oil and then cover them with water, cover the saucepan bring to the boil then remove the lid boil off the water and let the mushrooms fry in the remaining oil. When you fry the eggs add a little butter to the oil. I had this for the first time in years on Saturday, minus the black pudding. It is often called the all day breakfast because it can be breakfast, lunch or dinner, although if it is for dinner you would probably do chips with it. Now i'm off to stick the kettle on to brew up some Rosey Lee before i have a heart attack!