43-Year-Old Bernice Burgos

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...Or.
She could age gracefully and stop trying to compete with younger chicks on Instagram, TikTok & OF.

Fam,

A woman that looks like that and still has "ballers" ringing her line does not want to sit in the house watching her kids' kids......

She can still get wined and dined to an island, the nice high end restaurants, get the latest fashions right at fashion week......etc

And also this woman was a mother at 18.... she's 43 now, not 63.....

She just hit her sexual prime like 5 years ago.
"Mommy gotta have a life too Jody!"

And she is living it!

Damn kid should've broken the cycle and realized beaing a young mom is not the biz

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam,

A woman that looks like that and still has "ballers" ringing her line does not want to sit in the house watching her kids' kids......

She can still get wined and dined to an island, the nice high end restaurants, get the latest fashions right at fashion week......etc

And also this woman was a mother at 18.... she's 43 now, not 63.....

She just hit her sexual prime like 5 years ago.
"Mommy gotta have a life too Jody!"

And she is living it!

Damn kid should've broken the cycle and realized beaing a young mom is not the biz
100% facts. Especially in reference to the "ballers"

Most dudes that are complaining are the ones that wouldn't have a chance in hell to fuck her. And they know it.... and shit I'm one of them but I ain't gona hate on the broad lol

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
100% facts. Especially in reference to the "ballers"

Most dudes that are complaining are the ones that wouldn't have a chance in hell to fuck her. And they know it.... and shit I'm one of them but I ain't gona hate on the broad lol
Right, niggas swear they can get any women and want to talk shit about her like she still can't get her pussy rammed and she isn't even that old being 43 years old and look better than a lot of these bitches that gets posted on this board.

Anybody if she gave them a chance wouldn't turn no pussy down from her and if they say they would, they're capping.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
GHucInwXcAA_5qh
GHucNCqXQAAm_42
GHucR-xWAAAkyLZ
GHucXrpXcAAoi85