4/13 (NEW) " Young Buck - Bitches Ain't Worth A Buck "(50 cent diss)

Lapdanceking

Star
Registered
jjv4if.jpg

Artist: Young Buck
Album: Bitches Ain't Worth A Buck
Genre: Rap/Hip-Hop
Rating: 4/5 Star
Length: 1:19:21
Label: Cashville Records
Size: 73.17 MB

TRACKLIS:

01. Dead Wrong (Explicit)
02. I'm On It [feat. 615]
03. Gangsta Shit [feat. Cowboy]
04. Let The Beat Rock
05. What Ever
06. Swag On Em'
07. The Whole One [feat. Darry J]
08. My Zone [feat.Glasses Malone]
09. Media Takeout
10. Can't Catch Me (Full Song)
11. Cocaine (Full Song)
12. Everybody Do It [feat. Blood Raw & Sosa Da Plug]
13. Get It Right Back
14. Turn Ya Back
15. Niggaz Change
16. I Got You
17. Shoot The Fuck Up [feat. Mista Taylor]
18. Let's Get It [feat. Glasses Malone & Bigg Steele]
19. 30 Birds Away
20. I can't (Remix) [feat.Case]
21. Sukka Dukkas [feat. Skatterman & Snug]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I1EBD10J

Big Dream$

Star
Registered
thanks

Young Buck has been putting out heat

he stepped his game up too, he got more swagger in his delivery now a days

JohnJuan

Banned
I lost all respect for buck when 50 taped him crying on the phone. Buck is wasted talent. He has good delivery but it's over for him.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Lox verse Diddy all ova again. Buck will end up saying sorry to the public like game did. He should of read the 48 laws of power never beef with your boss..

This is worse than the lox vs puffy because puffy is all business, he, for the right price, allowed the lox out of their contracts. 50 won't allow Buck out of that contract, IMO, for shit, and if he does the price will be so high that it won't be worth it anymore.

Also, the difference is, The Lox had a winning squad backing them at the time, Ruff Ryders were going hard and at the height of their popularity at the time, Buck doesn't have anyone of significance backing him.

raw_dawg

Potential Star
Registered
I lost all respect for buck when 50 taped him crying on the phone. Buck is wasted talent. He has good delivery but it's over for him.

If rappers can get they ass kicked (Cam'Ron, Jim Jones, T.I.), get shot & don't do shit (50 Cent, 2Pac), stabbed (50 Cent), be ex-CO's (Rick Ross), snitches (too many to name), put out wack ass CD's consistently (Snoop Dogg) or the neighborhood punk (Prodigy, Nas) and still be successful, why can't this dude make it? He certainly has the talent.

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
If rappers can get they ass kicked (Cam'Ron, Jim Jones, T.I.), get shot & don't do shit (50 Cent, 2Pac), stabbed (50 Cent), be ex-CO's (Rick Ross), snitches (too many to name), put out wack ass CD's consistently (Snoop Dogg) or the neighborhood punk (Prodigy, Nas) and still be successful, why can't this dude make it? He certainly has the talent.

He already made it...he just fucked it up by looking to the hood for approval.