2023 - 2024 men's college basketball Official Thread - Last Day - Championship

Which Conference will have the National Champion?

• ACC

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Pac-10

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Big 10

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Big 12

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Big East

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • SEC

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other Conference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

and this is with the media not promoting mens players or mens college basketball :dunno:

ESPN doesn't have the rights so they don't mention the shit like they should.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GJwsBdFW0AEDDNx

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought this. UNC got rattled when they couldn't do what they did in the first half. When that tall whiteboy from Alabama started going off they folded.

RJ folded all game, and Bacot blew layups.

UNC went 12 out of 28 on layups.

RJ was 0-9 from 3.

I don't blame that loss on one Withers shot.

Cadeau and Trimble got benched because they were scared to shoot

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

RJ was 0-9 from 3.

Your program is cursed. Ever since Tar Heel Nation started raw deal hating on Bron, you not getting the recruits anymore, you're not the go to program anymore, and you ain't won shit in ages. I knew a choke was coming soon. Until the program gets off old ass Michael Jordan's dick and stops putting dummies like Rashad McCants, Kenny Smith, and Bomani on TV pushing propaganda against LeBron none of these kids worth a fuck is going to Chapel Hill. They don't care about shooting guards from the 90s legacies, they see LeBron today. Your program and fanbase foolishly decided to go to war with that. Now that NIL money and Klutch money got Dean Smith and Guthrie rolling over in their graves with how trash Hubert "my wife is White" Davis got yall looking. :smh:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No way UNC keeps hitting 3s like this
I knew my Tar Heels would cool off in the 2nd half, but damn, they went fucking ice cold and couldn't buy a bucket. SMH
Cadeau and Trimble fucked around and hit 4 3s in that first half almost on accident.
I knew that wasn't sustainable.
Buddy from UNC who shot that 3 when they were up 2 blew it for them.
I still have no fucking clue why Withers shot that 3. That's not his game. He's not a shooter, he's a slash to the basket and get rebounds player.
Bad shot, bad timing, and wrong guy attempting.

Had a lot of time on shot clock, he got baited.

It was "hero" ball, plain and simple.
Yep, stupid shot by him.

RJ was 0-9 from 3.

RJ picked the worst night to have the worst shooting night of his career.
Reminds me of that Final Four in '98 when Shammond Williams couldn't hit a shot against Utah. SMH
Cadeau needs to put up 1,000 shots every day this offseason. He is a liability being scared to shoot.
Your program is cursed. Ever since Tar Heel Nation started raw deal hating on Bron, you not getting the recruits anymore, you're not the go to program anymore, and you ain't won shit in ages. I knew a choke was coming soon. Until the program gets off old ass Michael Jordan's dick and stops putting dummies like Rashad McCants, Kenny Smith, and Bomani on TV pushing propaganda against LeBron none of these kids worth a fuck is going to Chapel Hill. They don't care about shooting guards from the 90s legacies, they see LeBron today. Your program and fanbase foolishly decided to go to war with that. Now that NIL money and Klutch money got Dean Smith and Guthrie rolling over in their graves with how trash Hubert "my wife is White" Davis got yall looking. :smh:
I have no fucking clue what you're babbling about.
I like LBJ put you gotta get his dick outta ya mouth already.
UNC still gets great recruits who actually stay in school and help the team.
We're not trying to be like Kentucky or Duke with a bunch of one and one players every year.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I knew my Tar Heels would cool off in the 2nd half, but damn, they went fucking ice cold and couldn't buy a bucket. SMH
Cadeau and Trimble fucked around and hit 4 3s in that first half almost on accident.
I knew that wasn't sustainable.

I still have no fucking clue why Withers shot that 3. That's not his game. He's not a shooter, he's a slash to the basket and get rebounds player.

Yep, stupid shot by him.

RJ picked the worst night to have the worst shooting night of his career.
Reminds me of that Final Four in '98 when Shammond Williams couldn't hit a shot against Utah. SMH
Cadeau needs to put up 1,000 shots every day this offseason. He is a liability being scared to shoot.

I have no fucking clue what you're babbling about.
I like LBJ put you gotta get his dick outta ya mouth already.
UNC still gets great recruits who actually stay in school and help the team.
We're not trying to be like Kentucky or Duke with a bunch of one and one players every year.

Tarheel Nation is full of LeBron haters and people who dicksuck Michael Jordan so they go on TV and flat out lie to kids. You guys dont think this is affecting recruiting but it is. Being aligned with Michael Jordan is gonna start to work against you. You're already not producing star players on the next level anymore. I give respect to Brendan Haywood, he's one of the few Tar Heels thats not on the dumb shit, but its too many in media and on social media fucking yalls program's long term prospects up. :lol: