My sister.
My friend.
You come for one of us Mr. President;
You better come for all of us.
#weloveYamiche #AKA1908

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
BREAKING: Former Obama National Security Advisor just RIPPED TRUMP TO SHREDS for attacking a woman he know he FEARS. Bravo Susan Rice!

Follow Occupy Democrats for more!

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I'm actually curious as to how many of us are in the D9 on this page.

I'm seen some prominent Sigmas, and Ques but who else?

Masterbaker, you are the first Alpha I have seen on here.

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member
To all those that pledge, I've always wondered why there aren't any African centered fraternities/sororities. Or is it I'm just not aware of them?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
91515168_3611738332252528_7273797509737086976_n.png

SORRY, TRUMP! This is what an American hero looks like. Trump may not like being asked tough questions about his leadership during in the coronavirus crisis, or lack thereof, but PBS reporter Yamiche Alcindor has a job to do, and she's doing a great job of it.
giphy.gif

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To all those that pledge, I've always wondered why there aren't any African centered fraternities/sororities. Or is it I'm just not aware of them?

Great question. There have been some. There have been others that don't just have greek letters (e.g. GPhiG-Groove Phi Groove).

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Pan-Hellenic_Council

he National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is a collaborative organization of nine historically African American, international Greek lettered fraternities and sororities. The nine NPHC organizations are sometimes collectively referred to as the "Divine Nine". The member/partner organizations have not formally adopted nor recommended the use of this term to describe their collaborative grouping. The NPHC was formed as a permanent organization on May 10, 1930 on the campus of Howard University, in Washington, D.C. with Matthew W. Bullock as the active Chairman and B. Beatrix Scott as Vice-Chairman. NPHC was incorporated under the laws of the State of Illinois in 1937 and headquartered in Decatur, Georgia.

The council promotes interaction through forums, meetings and other mediums for the exchange of information and engages in cooperative programming and initiatives through various activities and functions
pltjV_PXtPAZ7zK9jXNRBNE5i1i62mhCeSCm6yeXBgsekRSqdkm82055I-HoEBZYiiec7KOl4e3mGnjdBWnaOYalblt8TGrH1eXrehk

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Pan-Hellenic_Council

he National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is a collaborative organization of nine historically African American, international Greek lettered fraternities and sororities. The nine NPHC organizations are sometimes collectively referred to as the "Divine Nine". The member/partner organizations have not formally adopted nor recommended the use of this term to describe their collaborative grouping. The NPHC was formed as a permanent organization on May 10, 1930 on the campus of Howard University, in Washington, D.C. with Matthew W. Bullock as the active Chairman and B. Beatrix Scott as Vice-Chairman. NPHC was incorporated under the laws of the State of Illinois in 1937 and headquartered in Decatur, Georgia.

The council promotes interaction through forums, meetings and other mediums for the exchange of information and engages in cooperative programming and initiatives through various activities and functions
pltjV_PXtPAZ7zK9jXNRBNE5i1i62mhCeSCm6yeXBgsekRSqdkm82055I-HoEBZYiiec7KOl4e3mGnjdBWnaOYalblt8TGrH1eXrehk
they should take the greek symbolism thing out completely!

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
You can make that motion at the next meeting Brother. Knowing the history of our people in this country is important.

It's funny how people believe the NPHC organizations took Greek Letters in a manner to under it their African roots. It couldn't be more false but it continues to spread.