► The Official Animal Wildlife & Nature Thread (feel free to post pics, articles. vids, links, Youtube, Twitter, IG, etc)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6006043/Reptile-handler-attacked-crocodile-Thailand.html

4EAF0CE300000578-6006043-image-a-1_1532935534418.jpg

4EAF0D2B00000578-6006043-image-a-7_1532935569860.jpg

4EAF0D0300000578-6006043-image-m-8_1532935584088.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Remember Shark Week was a big deal now that shit don't even interest me whatsoever

Agreed. They can't keep up with everything available on Youtube, social media, and other nature programming/docs. Recorded some of Shark Week this year and skimmed over it for potential highlights.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Agreed. They can't keep up with everything available on Youtube, social media, and other nature programming/docs. Recorded some of Shark Week this year and skimmed over it for potential highlights.
Big Cat wk is TOPS they need some new programs tho

Feel like I done saw all of em

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I definitely need to check out more of those.

:cheers:
Nat Geo Wild had me glued in for like 4 yrs then felt like I saw all the shows so stop watching like 3 yrs ago

I'd think they would make more but that's only once and a blue

Most the youtube clips u post I already saw b4

I didn't see that particular one with the wild dogs n hyenas tho so I was very impressed

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Nat Geo Wild had me glued in for like 4 yrs then felt like I saw all the shows so stop watching like 3 yrs ago

I'd think they would make more but that's only once and a blue

Most the youtube clips u post I already saw b4

I didn't see that particular one with the wild dogs n hyenas tho so I was very impressed

I hear you re: dogs/hyenas. Saw one or two of the initial pics and was like WTF. Had to share that shit.

:roflmao3::scream:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
These streets are a mess lately with herons, hawks, crows, snakes, bears, lions, giraffes, ants, bison, crocs, gators, and more. Forever unsafe.