‘Black lives matter': Convicted murderer shocks families of slain teens

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
‘Black lives matter': Convicted murderer shocks families of slain teens
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H6XviokosuI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DETROIT (PIX11) — One of two defendants sentenced to life in prison for the execution-style murder of two white teenagers in Detroit in 2012 shocked the courtroom after his fate was revealed, saying, “Black lives matter.”

Jourdan Bobbish and Jacob Kudla’s lifeless bodies were discovered in an open field in July of 2012 after the two went missing days before, WJBK-TV reported.

“Stripped of clothes, stripped of possessions, stripped of innocence and then stripped of life,” Bobbish’s brother, Joshua, said in court.

“Everything just aches,” Bobbish’s father, Mike said, “and it’s just a totally senseless crime.”

“Not only did the defendant take away my son’s future, he took away my future–my future as a mother, my future as a grandmother,” Kudla’s mother, Virgie, said through tears in court.
Rather than apologize to the families of Jourdan Bobbish (left) and Jacob Kudla (right), convicted murderer Fredric Young offered a controversial statement, saying "Black lives matter." (Photo: YouTube via WJBK-TV)

Rather than apologize to the families of Jourdan Bobbish (left) and Jacob Kudla (right), convicted murderer Fredric Young offered a controversial statement, saying “Black lives matter.” (Photo: YouTube via WJBK-TV)
fredric-young-jourdan-bobbish-jacob-kudla.png

Fredric Young and Felando Hunter received life sentences for robbing, torturing and murdering the two teens, who were in Detroit trying to buy drugs.

Young followed the families’ impact statement with a shocking statement of his own, offering his opinion on the country’s current race tensions rather than an apology to the grieving families, leaving the court in disbelief.

“I’d like to say sorry to the families of Aiyanna Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner. I want to apologize to them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who was murdered in cold blood – and in respect for the peaceful protest, I want to say, ‘hands up don’t shoot.’ Black lives matter – that’s it your honor.”

Although the courtroom was visibly shaken after the callous statement, the teens’ families echoed a theme of forgiveness, saying it would have been what the victims wanted.

“On behalf of Jourdan and myself, I will pray for forgiveness for both of you,” Bobbish’s mother, Carrie, said.

Young’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ speech has gone viral on Reddit.