jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Word
occQZh.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Magic did all of that shit thinking he would have PG-13 and Bron.

If we kept Russell with Ball that makes more sense. Fox wouldn't have the same numbers playing with Lebron.
If you kept Russell, wouldnt have needed to draft Ball; could have drafted taytum; now look at the team: Russell, Kuz, Taytum, Ingram; see now they would have gotten AD if you had offered a combination of that......

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let Gay_Carver tell it Steph Curry is better than LeBron. You fags cant stop talkin Lakers. :lol: Its why no one will remember the Dubs. Supporting actors in the LeBron James story.
4>3 :ssshhh:and please stop posting; your lover who you so vehemently claimed would make the playoffs in the soft west; well hes gone fishing already; so theres no need for you to post until next year.........

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
4>3 :ssshhh:and please stop posting; your lover who you so vehemently claimed would make the playoffs in the soft west; well hes gone fishing already; so theres no need for you to post until next year.........

Ill be posting all thru the playoffs laughing at yall tryna convince us Steph will be compared to Kobe and Jordan now. :lol: The Warriors are boring. Keep this thread about LAs offseason. Nobody gives a fuck bout that other shit. Carry on.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ill be posting all thru the playoffs laughing at yall tryna convince us Steph will be compared to Kobe and Jordan now. :lol: The Warriors are boring. Keep this thread about LAs offseason. Nobody gives a fuck bout that other shit. Carry on.
Nobody is trying to convince your faggott bitch ass shit. What we do know is LA offseason has already started:giggle: Magic, the GM, you claim was great has been made a fool of; none of his moves has worked out; and your lover came to the west to be sent home early; Looks like all that shit you talked about the west wasnt true, as usual; LBJ should have stayed in the easy east; Nobody pays attention to you; thats why the majority have you blocked; I just like laughing at your lying ass constantly making a fool of yourself...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nobody is trying to convince your faggott bitch ass shit. What we do know is LA offseason has already started:giggle: Magic, the GM, you claim was great has been made a fool of; none of his moves has worked out; and your lover came to the west to be sent home early; Looks like all that shit you talked about the west wasnt true, as usual; LBJ should have stayed in the easy east; Nobody pays attention to you; thats why the majority have you blocked; I just like laughing at your lying ass constantly making a fool of yourself...

You bring 0 worth to this board. I think we would survive without the idiotic Golden State bandwagoning posts from an ex Iverson stan turned LeBron hater. Did you used to braid your hair to try to look like him too like all the other AI groupies? :lol:

B1SLApTIAAAxUUe.jpg

Steph got 3 rings but even Gay_Carver wouldnt take him over AI who has none. :yes:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
So you are going to post during the playoffs even though the Lakers won't be in them? I vaguely remember you shitting on me for doing the same thing...

Your boy Bron need to holler at Kraft and get some of them slave labor broads to rub that groin. He literally has no lift right now. He also needs to spend time with Bean learning some post moves.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So you are going to post during the playoffs even though the Lakers won't be in them? I vaguely remember you shitting on me for doing the same thing...

Your boy Bron need to holler at Kraft and get some of them slave labor broads to rub that groin. He literally has no lift right now. He also needs to spend time with Bean learning some post moves.

Why would I stop posting? Did I say Im rooting for the Warriors? Im lost. :confused:

Bron is fine, the problem is the young core just isn't good enough and Luke Walton isnt a good coach. So there gonna fix all that this summer. In the meantime lets watch and see if anybody in the playoffs will perform well enough to make us not care about LeBron at all next season since hes supposedly washed now. Hes missing the playoffs and fans of the playoff teams would still rather talk about him than their own squads. :roflmao2:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This nigga doesnt know nothing; now he blaming the young core when before the season started; he claimed this Lakers team was better than the Cavs team:hmm:He also said that the west aint that strong :hmm:he was also making fun of posters who said the east has been weak the last 8 years or so:hmm: but I guess LBJ needs more help....

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This nigga doesnt know nothing; now he blaming the young core when before the season started; he claimed this Lakers team was better than the Cavs team:hmm:He also said that the west aint that strong :hmm:he was also making fun of posters who said the east has been weak the last 8 years or so:hmm: but I guess LBJ needs more help....

You said if Steph wins another ring he passes Bron and gets in the convo with MJ and Magic. :lol: You said if KD won in GS it would elevate him above Bron. It hasnt, hes still in his shadow. Now tell us, will KD be with GS next year? :popcorn: