NewYork WTF: Biggest muthafuckin RAT in the history of the world!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naaaw fuck that....fuck NYC ya'll pets,I've never in my life seen a rat that huge.what can you do call 911? come shoot it because that rat is beyond any old methods of getting rid of them

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
He's lying. That's not New York.
Look at the license plate.
It's Europe somewhere. Belgium maybe?:dunno:
As usual …. fake ass/false advertising/believe ANYTHING you see and post it attention whoring by OP ……

sidebar: they got rats as big as cats in OP's kitchen, not to mention the hood rat under his bed.

The Dark Mind

Lifetime Member
BGOL Investor
I don't know about the thing in the video.

But I've heard New Yorkers talk about the size of rats in subways being huge. Can anyone here verify this?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
NY rats can get big but not like that. Plus that's not a rat. No rat is ever out in the open so calmly. Only rodents I've seen do that in NY are raccoons cuz basically no one is fucking with a raccoon. Also as pointed out between the license plates & car types, it's easy to tell that that's not NY. Ppl getting deceived just cuz Rappaport is from NY

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not NYC......the license plate gives that away....
gotta be somewhere overseas.
and i think that is a muskrat

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
HauntingRightIndianabat-small.gif

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NY rats can get big but not like that. Plus that's not a rat. No rat is ever out in the open so calmly. Only rodents I've seen do that in NY are raccoons cuz basically no one is fucking with a raccoon. Also as pointed out between the license plates & car types, it's easy to tell that that's not NY. Ppl getting deceived just cuz Rappaport is from NY

Look calm as fuck to me

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
if youve ever been poor and lived in the hood you know rats and that aint no damn rat
i dont know what it is...but it isnt a rat